well thats where we would be......if it worthy had refrained from picking fleming.....cov 1-1, he was at fault for their goal costing us 2points - same against palace then cost us another point last nite......thats 5 points which would put us in 11th place - 2points from playoffs.....instead of 7points off playoffs and 21st in league....GET RID NOW

Yep, it''s all Flem''s fault isn''t it?  Deano & Leon haven''t missed chances have they(?) and our current predicament is totally due to Craig.  It''s been a collective balls-up so far this season and Worthy was right, we have some BIG name players here, they  all need to start being accountable.

It’s not one players fault for our current position and who’s to say another defender would have stopped these goals?

Flems maybe past his best, but his commitment and loyalty to the club through some very hard years do not deserve in my opinion this type of attack. We win and lose as a team, that’s what bonds players as we have seen in the Ashes this year. We need that spirit now to turn the corner.

[quote]Yep, it''s all Flem''s fault isn''t it? Deano & Leon haven''t missed chances have they(?) and our current predicament is totally due to Craig. It''s been a collective balls-up so far this season and ...[/quote]

Davenport rates Fleming -- check the article on the Pink ''Un. He''s still a good defender, just seems to be the punch bag for the boo boys currently.

Seriously, I saw some highlights from our 03/04 promotion campaign. Our defence was awful, and always has been awful! We just cant seem to score. EIGHT shots on target at Watford, scored 1. They had 2, scored 2. I think this demonstrates just where the problem lies.

[quote]well thats where we would be......if it worthy had refrained from picking fleming.....cov 1-1, he was at fault for their goal costing us 2points - same against palace then cost us another point last n...[/quote]

My 4 year old could muster together a more reasoned argument than this. What a load of tosh.

There''s no point in remniscing about what could or should of happened.we are 21st in the league and thats it,we need to now fink bout changing that.quit living in the past and look at now and the future