Sign in to follow this  
Chunky28

Transfer Window - Explain please?

I am chuffed with the loan signing of Davenport (but disappointed shacks made way at vicarage road) and lisbie looks a good addition - but since mckenzies dip in form and confidence and the various injuries, I would love to have seen WLY get more of a chance or Jarvis perhaps.

Anyway the point of this post is to ask ''What is the transfer window rule in this division?''

I thought it was now the same as the premiership and after the window closed we could only get loan signings in exceptional circumstances i.e. if we don''t have enough players to field a team.

So have I got it wrong?....how were we able to make these loan signings? Can we make another? (I think we can only have 3 loan players at any one time)

Check Neil Doncaster''s colunm (can be found linked off columns on the main pinkun website). His latest writing was devoted to the transfer window and what the club can do now.

Since his the CEO of the club I trust his knowledge of the loan rules more than some others on this board!

Eldrich

Its all about the football league wanting to defy the FIFA rulings on transfers so their definition of ''exceptional'' means any request for short term loan will be sanctioned as long as its only between england FA clubs.

OTBC