Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Brentford tickets, Carabao Cup

Should add - I have no idea if they''ve gone on sale, to the best of my knowledge they haven''t (meaning I haven''t seen anything regarding this). As I said - best bet is to call ticket office tomorrow.

They haven''t gone on sale here yet, only went on sale to st at Brentford this weekend and to Brentford general public on 7th so I imagine they''ll appear on our ticket website any day now

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"][quote user="Van wink"]Great little ground and well worth the trip.[/quote]

Conclusive proof this thing is a plastic

It''s a sh!t hole and that is why they are moving[/quote]I used to go regularly to Brentford, living round the corner as I used to and confirm it is a nice ground to visit, friendly and very community based. Didn''t know they are moving, I hope they retain that community spirit.

I like Griffin Park. Especially as it''s only five miles away.

As opposed to 136 miles each way every other week.

A bit disappointing that they''re sharing with a rugby team though.

These pitches are never the same after the rugby boys have been throwing themselves around.

I think the 4 pubs are back - one did close but a friend told me it has reopened.

I do go there fairly often with one of my lads, when NCFC aren''t at home - it''s a good club and nice ground with a decent armosphere, but they need to move if they are to meet modern ''needs''. The plans for the new ground seem to be in a state of flux - on that link there''s a statement from the owner suggesting the original plans - which were impressive - have been scaled back, they were going to have a pub and club shop etc, but will now have neither.

Anyhoo, I believe home terrace tickets are £10/£5 so assume they will be for our fans as well.

Have they still got terracing in the away end? I didn''t go last year but it was standing in the 2014/15 season.