Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

New to pink message board

This is a brilliant typical pinkun thread.

"Everyone come and join! Theres not silly bickering since voldemort...sorry, hewhomustnotbenamed was banned!!"

*4 pages of pointless bickering follows*

[quote user="Hansterbubble"]Captain B, yes it''s our go to Friday night tea so I have followed scampigate with a keen interest.

Didn''t there use to be a ''sticky'' thread that set out what the PUPs were all about, or have I misremembered that? I think I know more or less what it''s about as I saw an article a while back where a cheque was being presented to FONCY.

Not sure of the mechanics of it all but it sounds like fun and I''d be happy to give it ago, although I''m not much of a tipster![/quote]It would be great to see you on the Rays Funds thread Hansterbubble. Just select a  game from anywhere in the world being played on the Saturday,Sunday or even Monday and decide who you predict to win it or even a draw. Great fun and for a terrific cause. Any questions just ask away or post it on the PUPs thread and Nutty will help you out.You could do your selection on a Friday tea time over a portion of scampi.[:D]

Thanks Til.

When my niece was little she couldn''t say my real name, which is Anthony, and it used to come out as Han-knee-knee. That was over twenty years ago and my wife still calls me Hanny at home. As my niece got older I used to play the ''bad'' uncle role and we''d get into all sorts of minor mischief, riding my niece''s little pink bike into my mum''s fishpond by accident being a prime example!

Somehow Hanny morphed into Hansterbubble and my niece used to sing "hansrebubble, hansterbubble, always in loads of trouble'' to tease me, which not surprisingly stuck.

I''ll have a look next week and send across a pick!

That''s a great story Hanny re your name/niece. Nutty will be so pleased to have you on board the pups thread next week.

Til, as you called me stupid I''ll call you stupid back ( great example by the way ) . I was responding to your stupid pale imitation comment, which was quite deliberate wasn''t it ? You''re exactly the sort of poster on here that does a bit of stirring and then cries victim. If you just got on with the content of the original post this sort of thing wouldn''t happen.

I called your post stupid but not you but i might have to reconsider that as you obviously want to drag this thread back off topic you know like you did with your stupid comment....." Nutty do you feel you are under caution and being questioned ". I did ask what the point of that post was but nicely swerved. Nearly forgot i did ask why you don''t post on Rays Funds but again no answer. Deflection the name of the game with you obviously.Me cry victim yeah righto whatever.

One of the things you don''t seem to understand is that people that post on here don''t have to explain themselves to you. As for swerving, I did mention that you started this spat with your pale imitations comment, well avoided on that one.

Round and round we go and as you are getting all uptight about me posting ''pale imitation'' nobody else seems to care so why did you ?

I don''t know we have nice thread about loads of posters returning here and being welcomed back, then someone derails the thread early on with some silly comments and the thread goes downhill
Now I wonder what ulterior motive anyone would have to cause a few arguments on this particular forum??

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Not nice to call tils posts silly Diane 😀[/quote]
I wasn''t referring to Tilly , he wasn''t the first person to derail the thread [;)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Three or four bust ups on here this week, one person is the common denominator 😉[/quote]Point them out then.

You''re currently arguing with three people, don''t you remember ? 😀😀

I think I''m going to let this go now, because you won''t.

"I obviously missed what went on after i went out but as i said what i did see led me to think it would end up the way it did"Does that follow the rules of evidence?Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]"I obviously missed what went on after i went out but as i said what i did see led me to think it would end up the way it did"Does that follow the rules of evidence?Apples[/quote]
[:D]

I too was no more than a voyeur for a long period and then decided to post more regular.

It does seem weird arguing the toss with someone I don''t know or ever likely to but apart from when someone gets personal with me, I enjoy trying to pull apart the arguments of others and hope they will agree with mine.

I don''t see the point in coming on here just to second someone else''s post but even more so I do not see the point in abuse. But I thoroughly enjoy the mickey taking which sometimes may alter or lighten a tense moment.

Hopefully, everyone just loves NCFC.

Welcome to all new posters which can only improve the debate.

Yes indeed Greavsy

The more new posters that join this thread the better, delighted to see people now deciding to come back and post. Well done all of you 👍