Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

New to pink message board

Welcome to the Pink un and if i may say a good choice as there are some pale imitations out there to discuss Norwich City.

Waveney 1/3

Smudger 5/2

Mr Chops 5/1

Morty 13/2

Truthseeker 16/1

CT 25/1

Macclesfield Canary 33/1

Frankel 40/1

Warren Hill 40/1

Cluck 50/1

Bly Bly Babes 100/1

Lord Lucan 10,000-1

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 31/08/2017 7:03 PM:

Welcome to the Pink un and if i may say a good choice as there are some pale imitations out there to discuss Norwich City.

😀

You''re not the only sleeper on here. I read the forum every day and think it''s a great source of gossip and info for those of us who live outside of Norwich. I prefer not to post, but I''m grateful for all those that do, as I''d be much the poorer without you all.

There, I think that''s doubled my post count - hopefully it might be less than 3 years till the next one.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Where are you Nutty as it looks like we have two potential recruits for the PUPs thread ?[/quote]ahhhh, snap.

[/quote]
Did you want to leave a selection for Gregt? He needs all the help he can get this week[Y]

That makes three of us at least then hansterbubble. I enjoy the banter, which seems to have got better and more considered recently with a reduction in the arguments.

Still don''t understand how to use the quote button though!

Number 4 signing in too! Have seldom posted as it did seem that anyone with something positive to say was shot down in flames and anyone with something negative to say was shot down in flames!

However I agree, the quality of discussion - and banter - has improved recently, to the point I might come out from under my rock more often.

Big welcome to all 6 of you who have come back to the forum in the last couple of days and to the others who have returned in the past month since the season started

Please do stay around to join in

Seriously, it''s great to see people coming back to this board. Pete has to be congratulated for making some tough but correct decisions.👍

Herman wrote the following post at 01/09/2017 8:36 PM:

Welcome aboard new guys. Hope you brought your own spoons.

😮

Poor old Frank might just be able to work out for himself why people who have registered some time ago but have hardly posted and others who left this messageboard feel able to post in the current climate.

[quote user="Knock off Nige"] I enjoy the banter, which seems to have got better and more considered recently with a reduction in the arguments. [/quote]Here you go Frank if this helps. Funny how the deleted threads in recent months which have been a mere handful instead of the usual daily antics in months gone by all centre around the one topic.