Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

New to pink message board

The board is here for everyone Hoola, tripe or not, it''s not a problem as long as it''s not full of abuse.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I too was no more than a voyeur for a long period and then decided to post more regular.

It does seem weird arguing the toss with someone I don''t know or ever likely to but apart from when someone gets personal with me, I enjoy trying to pull apart the arguments of others and hope they will agree with mine.

I don''t see the point in coming on here just to second someone else''s post but even more so I do not see the point in abuse. But I thoroughly enjoy the mickey taking which sometimes may alter or lighten a tense moment.

Hopefully, everyone just loves NCFC.

Welcome to all new posters which can only improve the debate.[/quote]
Really nice post KG [:)]

[quote user="Van wink"]The board is here for everyone Hoola, tripe or not, it''s not a problem as long as it''s not full of abuse.[/quote]

Indeed. Well said. Excellent post.

"The board is here for everyone Hoola, tripe or not,..."Has anybody else''s irony meter gone off the scale?Apples

Does that mean they have been officially approved?

Apples

A chap is coming round to put one of those little elliptical stickers on you. The ones you forget to pull off as you take your first bite.

By the way, do you get wrapped in an old newspaper and put in a box down the shed at this time of year?

It''s a bit early for that up here KG...people are still focussing on the plums!

Apples

Busy with blackberries and jam etc here. Cornwall not really a fruit growing area.

"I approve them Apples 🍎"Cheers HHS, that means a lot...great post BTW.KG - we''re only just starting the brambles due to the hellish weather and later season.Apples

This brevity is refreshing. Reminds me of walking into a Halls of Residence on your first day of uni. Everyone is "cool" and nobody wants to offend anyone.

Long may this continue, much better being friendly, perhaps we could all meet up, form a circle and touch plonkers.

Is custard allowed, over your plums, Apples?

With a topping of clotted cream?

And in the gender neutral age, it is so comforting that ours is called the Pink Un.

I may well be wearing all pink at the Old Gits golf league tomorrow and play of the gender neutral tees.

Greavsy wrote the following post at 05/09/2017 11:37 AM:

Is custard allowed, over your plums, Apples?

That ole custard can be a bit hot Greavsy!