Sign in to follow this  
he

Biggest ever lasting roar

With the Norwich team unfortunately not performing on the pitch at the moment and the future seems dark based on the last results we may can use the moment to reminisce about happier times.

What is the biggest ever jubilation scenes at Carrow Road after a goal for Norwich?

[quote user="he"]With the Norwich team unfortunately not performing on the pitch at the moment and the future seems dark based on the last results we may can use the moment to reminisce about happier times.

What is the biggest ever jubilation scenes at Carrow Road after a goal for Norwich?[/quote]Steve Bruce''s header against your team in the cup semi-final, it lasted all the way to Wembley.

A slightly off the wall one for me;

Chris Martin''s goal v Leeds in League 1 that effectively sealed our promotion as champions. Important goal.

Redmond''s goal in the semi-final v 1p5wich was also a biggie.

A few i remember:

Yer I would agree with the Derby game.

Also the 2nd goal vs ipsh1t in the play off semi.

Drurys equaliser in the 4-4 vs boro.

That Safri goal vs Newcastle.

1-0 goal John Polston against Aston Villa 92/93-season

1-1 goal Jeremy Goss against Bayern Munchen 93/94

[quote user="he"]With the Norwich team unfortunately not performing on the pitch at the moment and the future seems dark based on the last results we may can use the moment to reminisce about happier times.

What is the biggest ever jubilation scenes at Carrow Road after a goal for Norwich?[/quote]

Dale Gordon''s goal and City''s third in the FA Cup quarter-final replay in 1989.

The 2-1 goal by Chris Sutton 91/92-season in the FA Cup replay in the 116th minute against Southampton.

Southampton had two men sent off. Matthew Le Tissier and Terry Hurlock.

Colin Woodthorpe (his only Norwich goal I think) 1-0-goal against Liverpool in 91/92. Robert Fleck with the last two goals in the 3-0-win.

Has to be the winner vs Derby! Absolute euphoria.

Jackson''s goal against Pompy was great too though, was in the pub and I don''t think I''ve ever spilt so much beer or had as much spilt over me as during the celebration of that goal. What a night that was.

Hard to say as it depends on where you were standing or sitting.

Dad wouldn''t let me go to 58 cup run as it was too dangerous but guess that must have been something.

I remember FA Cup 1966 against Blackburn when we were two down and Ron Davies scored a couple late on to get us a replay (we lost). When he put the first one in we dominated after that and the roar got louder and louder until he scored the equaliser. The roof nearly came off.

I was stood next to a Scotsman who was chain smoking Capstan Extra Strong and he kept shouting "C''mon City, if yee get one, yee''ll get two". And he was right.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Dave Stringer''s goal against Palace takes some beating[/quote]It''s got to be up there.There''s something about avoiding relegation that somehow beats that feeling you get when you win promotion.36,000 going mental in a night match at Carrow Rd........those were the days.