Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Tom Adeyemi's interview on TWTD

[url]https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/413807/adeyemi-norwich-past-not-a-factor/#0[/url]
So as we thought he didn''t get any offer from us, seem to remember them laughing at us at the time for turning us down to join them [;)]
Has been ill/injured since he joined them 6 weeks ago but is in their squad tomorrow so will be interesting to see how he does.

Great read. He''s an intelligent guy and that''s obvious in the answers he gave. I am a Norwich fan and a Tom Adeyemi fan so I hope he soon outgrows his new club.
A very faded Tom Adeyemi is on my coffee cup every morning as one of the FONCY youth team to first team successes.

Thanks Dianne.

He''s a great lad and is City through and through.

He has said all the right things but be in no doubt where his allegiance lies.😉

I don''t think the club made a mistake letting him go when they did and his career since he left us has been nothing other than very ordinary.

I hope it continues this way tbh, and I suspect his options were limited at the time Ipswich Town came in for him.

Decent hard-working pro but unable to be anything special.

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]He did the unforgivable no better than Andy Marshall

Deserves plenty of stick when he comes to the Carra[/quote]

why?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Great read. He''s an intelligent guy and that''s obvious in the answers he gave. I am a Norwich fan and a Tom Adeyemi fan so I hope he soon outgrows his new club.
A very faded Tom Adeyemi is on my coffee cup every morning as one of the FONCY youth team to first team successes.
[/quote]

Spot on Nigel & look after that mug!

I agree with others that Tom is a nice lad, not sure that all of the Ipswich fans who hate all ex Norwich players will welcome him though, don''t you agree Lapps [;)]

[quote user="Van wink"]Thanks Dianne.

He''s a great lad and is City through and through.

He has said all the right things but be in no doubt where his allegiance lies.😉[/quote]

I must have seen a different interview. He says that he and his family were never Norwich fans, yet at the time he was with us all he ever did was say what a huge fan he was. It can''t be both.

He''s either a liar or a turncoat; so perhaps not quite such a "great lad".

He''s just a standard professional footballer doing his job and saying what he needs to. There is no allegiance when a pay cheque is involved.

[quote user="sgncfc"] I must have seen a different interview. He says that he and his family were never Norwich fans, yet at the time he was with us all he ever did was say what a huge fan he was. It can''t be both.

He''s either a liar or a turncoat; so perhaps not quite such a "great lad".

He''s just a standard professional footballer doing his job and saying what he needs to. There is no allegiance when a pay cheque is involved.[/quote]
No he''s not a ncfc fan, said he moved here from Milton Keynes when his parents moved here and they none of his family support ncfc  they only support him.

he''s a young man looking after his family.. fair play to himplayed for us at a young age and got released...no hard feelings and he''s hardly a judas..If your companies biggest rival offered you more money to go and work for them you''d say no then would you?