Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

ifollow

Having to work today so cannot make the game. Does anyone know if there is a way of watching the ifollow live stream in the UK?

There is by using a VPN and paying £5. Otherwise not likely.
No way to delete duplicate posts - forum software is older than time.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]As Kick it off suggests, from within UK you''ll need a VPN. Opera browser has built in unlimited VPN in it, it should work.[/quote]
[Y] It does [;)]

I have watched all games this season and the only one that commentary was available with TV stream was QPR. Perhaps that was a one off. Plus I wasn''t able to listen on the phone and watch on a separate device.  Seems to link to the one  user account only. Anyone else had success with that?

Why has it taken 5 and a half games to finally get synced commentary?

Also, the quality in the second half was disgraceful for a paid for service. It wasn''t buffering, it was a signal that kept interrupting. I''d have gone to the game if not for work, it''s annoying that the backup option to watch the game, that i paid for, keeps ending up worse quality than most illegal streams

Horse - I watched the whole game at 720p with no interruptions. Tiny bit of lag in parts but not detrimental to watching the game. One thing I did notice on the first one I watched is that is awfully temperamental over WiFi and I had similar issues to what you describe, but when I plugged in to the router it immediately improved quality to HD.

That''s odd. I use a fast, paid for VPN with Opera as a backup. I wasn''t watching live either i''d let it load for 5 minutes before each half and it still skipped every 10 seconds. As i''d let it load I thought it was a problem on their end. Must be the connection I''m trying to use then, thanks for the info.