Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Now is not the time for fans to show patience

With only weeks to go before an away game to that place down the A140 it is imperative that this gets turned round immediately

I for one will be ensuring there is no let up on the pressure on Farke and the over paid players

Messiah back by the end of the month if we aren''t motoring by then would be my alternative

I shall arrogantly tut with a crescendo......Then raise my heavily bandaged gout addled foot and plonk it on the back support of the padded plastic pew in front of me - then with marksman accuracy, throw my copy of hounds and hunting toward the home dug out.......MEH! HUZZAR!

I wish people would stop bleating on about Paul Lambert. Yes he was great for us and the Lambert years were fantastic to watch but he ain''t exactly hit any high notes since he left. Think the fact he doesn''t have Culverhouse with him anymore has a lot to do with that.

I haven''t said shut up Waveney for a while. Shut up Waveney.

And before you ask, no. I am currently burglaring Lowestoft.

Even by your low standards this is a poor trolling attempt Waveney-1/10.

I''m certainly not showing any patience with your tiresome antics. Just grow up.

[quote user="STFU"]Even by your low standards this is a poor trolling attempt Waveney-1/10.

I''m certainly not showing any patience with your tiresome antics. Just grow up.[/quote]

Did you go to Millwall?