Sign in to follow this  
king canary

A few stupid questions from today

For those in the South Stand- what the f is ''Big Al''s Diner?''

The sponsorships on the three stands I can see from my seat are ugly as hell- black for the River End, orange for the City stand and blue for the Barclay. Needs more yellow and green.

Last time I saw him Vranic had bleached blonde hair, now it is jet black. Has he been replaced by an evil twin? A version from the worst timeline? Or for the Twin Peaks fans among us is this a Good Coop/Bad Coop situation?

Can you tell this train journey has been long for me?

[quote user="king canary"]For those in the South Stand- what the f is ''Big Al''s Diner?''

The sponsorships on the three stands I can see from my seat are ugly as hell- black for the River End, orange for the City stand and blue for the Barclay. Needs more yellow and green.

Last time I saw him Vranic had bleached blonde hair, now it is jet black. Has he been replaced by an evil twin? A version from the worst timeline? Or for the Twin Peaks fans among us is this a Good Coop/Bad Coop situation?

Can you tell this train journey has been long for me?[/quote]It''s the restaurant in "Happy Days".The yellow & green signs are above the stand you are sitting in.His new sponsor is ''Just for men''.No.

1) Yes but why are their signs for it in the South Stand concourse? Is Fonzy around?

2) It''s the colour clash though- aesthetically offensive to sensitive types like me.

3) I prefer my suggestions

4) It truly has been.