Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Fear for our Left Back

Just seen Traore play for Boro tonight and his pace is frightening! He would turn Husband inside out.

Sorry to say but hope he''s injured when we play them!

I don''t think I''ll ever hope for one of our players to be injured.

When he plays like he did today there are very few defenders who are going to cope with Adama.

[quote user="GJP"]I don''t think I''ll ever hope for one of our players to be injured.

When he plays like he did today there are very few defenders who are going to cope with Adama.[/quote]

I didn''t mean for our player to be injured I was talking about Adama!! It was a tongue in cheek comment too.

Ah. Lol. Apologies.

This is the pinkun afterall so it wouldn''t have surprised me if someone did think like that.

Traore looked immense on the highlights.

Great persistence for one of the goals. Hope the youngsters are watching.

[quote user="Davo"]Just seen Traore play for Boro tonight and his pace is frightening! He would turn Husband inside out.

Sorry to say but hope he''s injured when we play them![/quote]
Husband would get turned inside out by a three legged tortoise so I doubt it makes much difference if Traore plays or not - if Husband is starting then we are in trouble from the get-go.

Whilst on the subject of other teams players... how about the new Leeds forward, Lassoga.

He looks a great player, and perfectly suited to the champs. Bearing in mind our ''expertise'' of the German market, did we miss this one? Seems to be better than anything we''ve bought from Germany.

I suppose we weren''t in the market for a striker.

[quote user="lincoln canary "]Whilst on the subject of other teams players... how about the new Leeds forward, Lassoga.

He looks a great player, and perfectly suited to the champs. Bearing in mind our ''expertise'' of the German market, did we miss this one? Seems to be better than anything we''ve bought from Germany.

I suppose we weren''t in the market for a striker.[/quote]

You can tell this after one game? Maybe you should take up scouting.

Troare doesn''t play like that every week. I agree about left back being abit of an issue though, however while not saying Husband is good enough i think he probably is better than he''s currently shown. I think yesterday the only threat Birmingham had was when they got behind or attacked the full backs thats on both sides imo.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="lincoln canary "]Whilst on the subject of other teams players... how about the new Leeds forward, Lassoga.

I suppose we weren''t in the market for a striker.[/quote]

You can tell this after one game? Maybe you should take up scouting.[/quote]

Perhaps, time will tell I guess.