Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Simon Hooper

Saw that. I have a (ir)rational hatred of the smug bas*ard c**t. 
But I think I hide it quite well.
[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/1vdyix.jpg[/IMG]

Well, that''ll be another 90 minutes to look forward to!

His demeanor and facial expressions in the minutes after the disallowed goal were more offensive to me than the decision itself. Totally full of himself, thinks he sees things that others don''t and often tries to be too clever for his own good.

That game set the tone for the whole season, nevermind that we looked sluggish and less motivated/organised after AN''s first pre season we had an indian sign over us from the first game to the last.

We wouldn''t have stayed up that year even if we spent 100 million.

He & Cam were stood on the halfway line talking before the start of one game he reffed last year. I always imagined the conversation was something along the lines of ''Well ref you properly f****d up both of our premier league careers''

Perhaps those who booed RM last time out could save their displeasure for this dickhead instead.

His all-round display was bad and mostly anti-City. That Cameron overhead goal decision was rightly called "an Armageddon moment" by Ian Wright on MotD at the time and almost certainly cost us vital points.

Talk of the biggest roar at Carrow Road, perhaps the biggest boo wouldn''t go amiss on this occasion.

Guaranteed a hostile reception, may at least deflect from the team selection.

With him in charge

Champs record for us is w3 d1 l4, for brum W3 D2 L6

Home for us is W3 D1 L2,. Away for them is W1 D0 L3

Looks like he is an unluckier omen for them than us.

Coyy

The guy is useless. I''ve never seen a ref get in the way of play so much. It''s like he cannot read a game.

As for fouls, I can''t recall a ref blowing for so many fouls yet ignoring a couple of seemingly obvious ones

Think he got most of the decisions right but he is so overly fussy and takes away from the flow of the game.

Would also love to know how birminghams number 20 didn''t get booked for a dive.

king canary wrote the following post at 10/09/2017 9:42 AM:

"Would also love to know how birminghams number 20 didn''t get booked for a dive. "

Yes particularly as the ref had a good view of it and smiled at him as if to say "I know what you did there"

He seemed happy to let Brum take free kicks wherever they wanted but pulled us back constantly!

On a more pleasant note I have it on good authority that he blew his chance of getting on the elite Prem list with THAT performance against Palarse!