Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Is the half time draw fixed?

I to have noticed the time delay you mention, however doesn''t mean it''s fixed, just maybe drawn prior being announced.

Has any of the pinkun posters either won, or know of anyone that''s won, that would give an indication.

I''ve never been aware of anyone near me celebrating being drawn, although I am in the subdued regency security stand.

I''ve always found it odd that I''ve never heard anything from any part of the ground when the winner is announced.

Not saying it''s fixed but I know I''d be making some noise if I''d just won back the price of my season ticket and yet I''ve never heard of anyone that''s won or know anyone that''s heard of anyone that''s won or heard anything from anywhere around the ground when someone''s won. Even if I decided not to make any noise, my mates around me would be making enough noise for a lot of other people to notice what was going on.

Just seems odd

If the drawer is fixed, can I start putting my underpants back in it now?

[quote user="Fiery Zac"]I''ve always found it odd that I''ve never heard anything from any part of the ground when the winner is announced.

Not saying it''s fixed but I know I''d be making some noise if I''d just won back the price of my season ticket and yet I''ve never heard of anyone that''s won or know anyone that''s heard of anyone that''s won or heard anything from anywhere around the ground when someone''s won. Even if I decided not to make any noise, my mates around me would be making enough noise for a lot of other people to notice what was going on.

Just seems odd[/quote]

Think you''ll find that the winners usually inhabit the City Stand or the River End so they''re probably half asleep anyway or already passed away!