Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

League positions can change very quickly in the Championship!

After losing to Sunderland, Villa and Millwall we were in the bottom three, but now they are all below us in the league. There were signs on Sat that Farke is coming to terms with how he needs to set his side up to pick up points in this league. I am looking forward to see how we set up in the next away game at Sheffield United.

I''m still shocked we lost to 3 team score below us in the league, conceding 11 goals in the process...

Birmingham and Burton at home won''t really tell us a lot, but the next 8 games is a bit of a hellish run for this league where we are playing teams who will expect to be ''up there''

Birmingham and Burton at home won''t really tell us a lot, but the next 8 games is a bit of a hellish run for this league where we are playing teams who will expect to be ''up there''

I suspect our opponents might be thinking the same thing.

A shocking start for us, unless we expected too much, but only 3 points off the play offs. The GD is awful though.

Is our worst form behind us and our improvement continue and does DF now know what he needs to do?