Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 6

Gutted for you Dan. The banker let us down again and there was no miracle this week. Your turn will come buddy.

See you later 👍

Awfully rubbish to fall at the first hurdle, and who would have expected RM out of that lot to let us down. Hard luck! Hopefully the match bet will bring us some joy

Well, that''s £4.75 in the bank already thanks to Nelson!

Sorry - very late - my pick would be Manyoo to beat Stoke on the 5.30 kick off.Thanks and good luck!

Hi all, can I just say a massive sorry. I completely forgot this was my week and let the thread pass me by totally.

Please accept my humble apologies

[quote user="king canary"]Hi all, can I just say a massive sorry. I completely forgot this was my week and let the thread pass me by totally.

Please accept my humble apologies[/quote]
It happens buddy. Keep picking and I''ll fit you in again for the Norwich picks later in the season.

Dan was devastated to go down with Real Madrid. Especially as Exeter won away for him later this afternoon. It''s a funny ol'' game for sure! But you wonderful PUPs are never down for long and when I got to the Nelson he handed me a list and a tenner with six games tomorrow "to give the PUPs another day''s interest as the first six had already gone down". The PUPs spirit continued as Wooster gave me another tenner to double the stake on this new six. They are all games that had been picked for tomorrow. So I just placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is  a whopping £815.06. Here are the details : -

Real Sociedad

-         

-

6/4

-         

-

11:00

Sun

Darmstadt

-         

13/10

-

12:30

Sun

AZ

Alkmaar

-         

7/20

-

13:30

Sun

Panionios

-

4/6

-

14:00

Sun

Sirius

-

3/4

-

16:30

Sun

Estoril

-

4/5

-

20:15

Sun

Thank you Hammond1612 and Wooster Canary. Needless to say if they come in it will be the biggest amount ever. You PUPs are amazing.
I wasn''t a very good substitute for Kingo with the Norwich picks but thanks to you PUPs we did get £4.75 for Oliveira''s goal and £2.30 for under 2.5 goals so we added £7.05 to the presentation pot which now stands at £945.
In other news most profitable pick this week will undoubtedly go to Wooster who picked Watford at 4.5. Was really great to have time to chat with you too Wooster. Top PUP and a top man.
The Nelson was a happy pub tonight. Great to see so many PUPs as always and good to meet Baldyboy. Hopefully we''ll get him back on here[Y]
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''m on hols next week Eddie, so can I pick

Spurs v Swansea - Home win for next Saturday?

Ta muchly![/quote]
It''s logged Doctor Vinyl! Have a good ''un[Y]

Nutty please put a tenner on these today in memory of my 100% record and i will give it to you on Tuesday pal.Swansea.Burnley.Inter Milan.Napoli.Athletico Bilbao.AZ AlkmaarAEK Athens.Should return about £100 according to my calculations.

It was excellent to finally meet so many of the Pink Un crew last night and to chew the fat on all things yellow and green!

I will look at next weeks fixtures and hopefully come up with a good pick for you Nutty! See you in a couple of weeks hopefully!

Well said Baldyboy - a pleasure to meet you and everyone else at the Nelson after the game.

Thanks for the kind words Nutty, it was good to meet you again - let''s hope today''s six work out (though it''s 2-2 in the first game!).

Missed Under but I''ve done the other six with bet365 on my phone. Or I think I have. Will post properly when I get home. Thanks Tilly ☺

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Nutty please put a tenner on these today in memory of my 100% record and i will give it to you on Tuesday pal.Swansea.Burnley.Inter Milan.Napoli.Athletico Bilbao.AZ AlkmaarAEK Athens.Should return about £100 according to my calculations.[/quote]
Thanks for doing this Tilly and sorry I missed the post but I was in Wroxham this morning. However I got them all on with Bet365 on my phone except for Inter. I tried Bill Hill but the task was beyond me! The potential return is £168.46. Here are the details : -

Burnley

-         

-

5/4

-         

-

Sun

AZ

Alkmaar

-         

2/7

-

Sun

Bilbao

-         

8/13

15:15

Sun

Swansea

-

27/20

16:00

Sun

AEK

-

1/8

16:15

Sun

Napoli

-

4/11

19:45

Sun

Burnley are one up and AZ currently 0-0. Good luck buddy[Y]

[quote user="wooster"]Well said Baldyboy - a pleasure to meet you and everyone else at the Nelson after the game.

Thanks for the kind words Nutty, it was good to meet you again - let''s hope today''s six work out (though it''s 2-2 in the first game!).[/quote]
Sociedad won 4-2 but Darmstadt just managed to turn a 1-0 lead into 1-2 in 5 mins so we need two goals in the last 5 mins. sending PUPpower though..

Really unlucky with Darmstadt throwing it away. Tilly''s bet is 2/2 so far though, I''m watching the Bilbao game now and even stevens so far, 13 minutes in.

Both Darmstadt and Panionios managed to throw away leads for Dan''s six. Thanks to both him and Wooster for the effort though. Fine margins!
Still 1-0 to Bilbao.