Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 6

Morning all

Home win for Barcelona for me please.

Great to be able to pick a Norwich game again. I''ll go for City to win 3-1

All the best PUPs and good luck.

Hi all, off to the land of cuckoo clocks, pointy chocolate and Ricky Van Wolfswinkel with FC Basel vs Lausanne (Home win).For the match bet I''ll go for a nervy 2-1 to City with Hanley to smash home a header on debut (assuming he''s fit to start).Good luck and all the best PUPs!Apples

Hi all,

This week, after the disappointment of France letting me down, I''m taking a trip to Spain for Deportivo La Coruna v Real Sociedad - AWAY WIN.

For the Norwich bet, I quite fancy a special I spotted on Billhill with; Each Team Over 1 Corner In Each Half @ 3.50. Surely that has to be a certain winner?

Best of luck everyone, especially Hammond and King!

Kashima to beat omiya in the J-league please... And under 2.5 goals at fcr. OTBC and good luck Pups!

League Two where I expect leaders Exeter to keep up their good form at Forest Green Rovers.Forest Green Rovers v Exeter.......Away win.

For the City game.......Josh to score anytime.Good luck Daniel and Kingo. [Y]

I''m going for a home win for Tarpeda v. Neman-Agro (Belarus).

Tarpeda are W7 D1 L2 F20 A10 at home and Neman-Agro are W0 D1 L10 F5 A34 away.

Good Luck, Hammond1612!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Murphy to score any time.

Good Luck, King Canary!

The Croatian 1. HNLDinamo Zagreb to win at home against Rudes.Dinamo Zagreb, top, have an overall 6-1-0 and 17/2 record. Rudes, one from bottom, have a 0-3-4 and 5/17 overall record.The current odds are 1/8.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Hanley to score anytime at 17/2 or even Hanley to score and Norwich City to win, at 14/1.Good luck to all!

Well I have had an indifferent start this season, so hopefully the International break has helped both me and City.

I will go for a Luton HOME WIN against Swindon please.

As for City, well a 3-1 win with Oli scoring will do for me!

Good luck PUPs!

Snake

I''ve spent ages looking at the matches on offer this week and haven''t come up with anything better than:

Parma Home win against Brescia, based on a very good historical record for Parma, even though they don''t seem to have played each other for a few years.

I think we''ll beat Birmingham 2-0.

Buona fortuna a Hammond1612, King Canary e tutte le PUPs

Right here we go, first off I would just like to say thanks again to Eddie for giving me the opportunity to try and add to the pot again. Hopefully this time I''ll have that little bit of extra luck that was missing last season. Also I would like to thank the other pups as theres been nearly 30 different picks which has made my life so much easier! So the six I have chosen are: Real Madrid vs Levante, leeds vs burton, porto vs chaves, basel vs lausanne, forsest green vs exeter, tarpeda vs neman-agro. Fingers Crossed that these come through for us and I''ll see whoever is about in the nelson after tomorrows game!

[quote user="Hammond1612"]Right here we go, first off I would just like to say thanks again to Eddie for giving me the opportunity to try and add to the pot again. Hopefully this time I''ll have that little bit of extra luck that was missing last season. Also I would like to thank the other pups as theres been nearly 30 different picks which has made my life so much easier! So the six I have chosen are: Real Madrid vs Levante, leeds vs burton, porto vs chaves, basel vs lausanne, forsest green vs exeter, tarpeda vs neman-agro. Fingers Crossed that these come through for us and I''ll see whoever is about in the nelson after tomorrows game![/quote]
Great stuff Dan. These look a well thought out selection with a great chance of adding to the pot. At a decent return too. Well done too to the PUPs for giving so many options. That''s been a feature of this season so far.
As they won''t qualify for the bet insurance I ran them through both sites and we were a quid better off with Bet365 where the potential return is  Â£71.90. Here are the details ; -

Real Madrid

-         

-

1/20

-         

-

12:00

Sat

Tarpeda

-         

3/10

-

12:00

Sat

Leeds

-         

4/7

15:00

Sat

Exeter

-

7/5

15:00

Sat

Basel

-

2/9

18:00

Sat

Porto

-

1/7

20:30

Sat

So they''re all tomorrow with two at lunch time, two in the afternoon and two in the evening. Good luck Dan and all you PUPs. Hope to see lots of you in the Nelson after the game[:)]

Good luck everyone.

My draw picks haven''t been good so far so I''m borrowing heavily from the Guardian podcast and going for a Watford away win against Southampton (at 9/2).

3-3 for the Norwich game (at 50/1).

Don''t think I''ll be troubling the scorers this week ......

Late but for what it''s worth I''ve decided to plump for ROTHERHAM to beat Bury. Like Woosters choice and considered it myself along with Burnley and Ayr at decent odds but ROTHERHAM it is.

For the City game....how about an optimistic Norwich win to nil? 12/5 with Paddys.

Good luck everyone.

Apologies, incredibly late this week. France on Sunday for me and...

St Etienne v Angers - Home Win

And both teams to score for the match bet

Good luck all

Apologies for the mega lateness(long story),anyway I''m going to head into our teams homeland of Deutschland and go with....

Borussia Monchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt...Home win.

Good luck this week to one and all.

Sorry for being stupidly late but the pub called my name (yet again).In what looks quite a challenging week I''ll take Leeds as possibly the safest bet in the Championship.Good luck to Hammond1612 (who he?) and to all PUPs.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]No sign of Kingo. Hope he''s ok. I''ll go through your suggestions and put something together.

I''ll be back...[/quote]Nutty, irrespective of whether it gets chosen, could you put a tenner on Hanley to score and Norwich to win, at about 14/1? I will get the money to you some time.

OK, I''ve sorted the picks from all your wonderful suggestions and chosen the most popular ones. The most popular by far was a 2-1 win so I put £2 on that. Then £1 on the next 7 most popular. And finally a cheeky quid on Wooster''s 3-3 draw.

Norwich

win 2-1

£2 Bet

7/1

£16.00

Norwich

win 2-0

£1 Bill

Hill

9/1

£10.00

Norwich

win 3-1

£1 Bill

Hill

12/1

£13.00

0-0

The

farm Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Under

2.5 goals

£1 Bill

Hill

13/10

£2.30

BTTS

£1 Bill

Hill

5/4

£2.25

Murphy

goal anytime

£1 Bet

12/5

£3.40

Oliveira

1st goal

£1 Bet

15/4

£4.75

3-3

draw

£1 Bill

Hill

50/1

£51.00

Thanks for your kind offer Diane and Antony but I''d already done these. It''s a team effort from all you PUPs. Good luck one and all and OTBC!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]No sign of Kingo. Hope he''s ok. I''ll go through your suggestions and put something together.

I''ll be back...[/quote]Nutty, irrespective of whether it gets chosen, could you put a tenner on Hanley to score and Norwich to win, at about 14/1? I will get the money to you some time.[/quote]
Thanks Purple. Got 12s. You''re a star[*]

Hanley/Norwich

anytime wincast

£10 Bill

Hill

12/1

£130