Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Klosse good honesty.....

Just heard Klosse on the way home and he admitted he got this league wrong last season," thought he would walk it but turned out the other way round ''! now realises that this is a tough league. Good honesty i thought, personally would have been happy to have seen the back of him in the summer, had a good solid game today after a long lay off, so just maybe he will become the defensive leader we need ths season?

Only one ''s'' in Klose.

But I agree it is good to hear him being honest about it- lets hope he can stay fit this season. Just his leadership makes a huge difference.

I''m sure you meant to use a double ''m'' in Timm rather than a double ''s'' in Klose.

And he is from Germany-born in Frankfurt.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Apologes for the SS forgot Tim is from Austria not Germany [:$][/quote]

To continue the lesson, there is an ''i'' in apologies!

And did you purposely give ''SS'' capitals in relation to Germany!? Some may raise an eyebrow.

[quote user="paddycanary"]And did you purposely give ''SS'' capitals in relation to Germany!?[/quote]A question only needs a question mark, not an ! too. [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="paddycanary"]And did you purposely give ''SS'' capitals in relation to Germany!?[/quote]A question only needs a question mark, not an ! too. [:)][/quote]

Yeah, but you need to put single quotes around that exclamation mark.

In my defence Mr. Lapps, I was fully aware of the extra punctuation mark. Its purpose was to lighten my pedantic observation and make myself look like less of a grammar fusspot on a soccer forum.

As in, "What do you mean???!!!"