Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

Tonight's game

Really looking forward to the game. Will we see the same team? Will we stick to solid defence, which I thought was the right thing to do. The game on Saturday lacked a little in terms of entertainment but it was worth it to get a clean sheet.

So what do we think?

I''m going for 3-0 home win with Nelson and Murphy scoring.

OTBC

Farke has hinted there will be changes, but assume this will be Tettey/Reed and Maddison/Hoolahan getting rotated but other than that hopefully the same XI. Think Hanley should wait his turn as Zim did a sterling job on Sat.

Any win with a clean sheet will be taken over entertainment by most fans. It wasn''t the best game, but a win is a win and given our start to the season I''ll be taking all the points we can get. We can improve the football style over a time, eventually it''ll click and we''ll thrash someone I''m sure.

if Farke changes the back four after them keeping a clean sheet i will be worried and annoyed

last time they kept a clean sheet we changed the defence and went 3 games letting 4 goals in

if the players are performing and doing the job reward them by picking them week in week out no need to change anyone after a clean sheet they did their jobs let them build and gel together

Hanley will have to wait like any other player

i wonder if Russ martin will get on the bench ?

Wondering whether we''ll see a return to the 3-4-2-1...Farke might be tempted to revert to his original preferred formation against a team we''re all expecting to sit with 11 men behind the ball. Very dangerous though, considering the die hard defending witnessed on Saturday backed up with a result. I hope he sticks with it for tonight with minimal changes.

If we can eventually take that attitude and desire and apply it to the the 3-4-2-1 formation Daniel will be a happy camper.