Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Hurricane Irma

Go on then...

Ricardo - Jamaica?

Van Wink - Panama?

My wife''s gone to Indonesia.....

And on a more serious note I hope everyone keeps safe whilst Irma blows through.

Good luck to all in Florida.   It''s not looking good at all ......  Irma is almost twice the size of the state and now a Cat 5 and will hit Miami very soon with waters rising up to 15 feet.  I''m scared and not even there !!!

Hello everyone im back on very limited signal. Power is out here and cellular internet is dodgy. But got directly hit and lost a bunch but not my life and that im grateful for. Come on now Norwich beat Burton.

At least with no power on Florida is nice and cool and with no mosquito''s at all..... It''s rather miserable. Wouldn''t want this wished upon anyone even Scum supporters. Well maybe.

Just out of curiousity where aboutsvin Florida are you Blurboy?

I found it crazy being sat at home watching the coverage on CNN 1000s of miles away when people there had no idea what was happening or when!

I live in the Tampa Bay region which is on the West coast, it hit a little south of us but everywhere in the 70 Mile range got their a55 kicked. The whole state pretty much got wrecked. It''s a weird feeling just waiting for it....slowly the wind''s pick up and then BAM. It''s a crazy feeling just hearing stuff hit against your house and watching trees falling and the power breakers exploding outside your house.