Sign in to follow this  
worsethandeath

Where is City1st?

[quote user="Diane"]He''s probably posting on twtd as he used to post more about them than us, probably keeping Waveney company on there[/quote]really, I think notthough if you were previously Cityangel then I can understand your wish to lieyou did get rather upset at having it pointed out that the paupers were skint and Evans was cleaning them outa few years down the line and we can see who was correct

ps the clue is in checking stuff rather than making it up, you should try it

[quote user="Maniacal Bill"][quote user="Diane"]He''s probably posting on twtd as he used to post more about them than us, probably keeping Waveney company on there[/quote]really, I think notthough if you were previously Cityangel then I can understand your wish to lieyou did get rather upset at having it pointed out that the paupers were skint and Evans was cleaning them outa few years down the line and we can see who was correct

ps the clue is in checking stuff rather than making it up, you should try it[/quote]God how we have missed the charming,insightful, know it all posts. Straight back on board with the usual poster put downs.Wait for it.............

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Maniacal Bill"][quote user="Diane"]He''s probably posting on twtd as he used to post more about them than us, probably keeping Waveney company on there[/quote]really, I think notthough if you were previously Cityangel then I can understand your wish to lieyou did get rather upset at having it pointed out that the paupers were skint and Evans was cleaning them outa few years down the line and we can see who was correct

ps the clue is in checking stuff rather than making it up, you should try it[/quote]God how we have missed the charming,insightful, know it all posts. Straight back on board with the usual poster put downs.Wait for it.............[/quote]I don''t think I was addressing my remarks to you,but do feel free to wade in as usual(it never takes many winds of the key to set you off)

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Len"]He''s back.[/quote]Are you really in America?[/quote]Yes.

He''s back is he?

I assumed he was locked in a padded cell somewhere muttering ''have you actually seen his contract, were you in on the negotiations'' under his breath.

[quote user="Morgan"]Great choice! There''s a few punk loving Canaries on this forum. Good to see![/quote]I keep suggesting Crooked Head or Son the Father as our run on music. Something loud, something angry and something that will scare the ''blankets''. No chance.

[quote user="Herman"]Really?[/quote]I am visiting my wife''s relatives. It costs a small fortune, so we only do this every 4 years.