Sign in to follow this  
worsethandeath

Where is City1st?

Ran out of comic book characters to imitate I reckon.Look out for posts from Lord Snooty or Pansy Potter, its sure to be him.

[quote user="worsethandeath"]Haven''t seen him since the QPR game. Hope all is well?[/quote]
You''ve only posted twice since June 2014 so how do you know of City 1st?? [:D] or is that you with a new name [:D]

Correct me if i am wrong worsethendeath put didn''t you pop up on a thread the other day to tell us he was having problems with his internet/wifi connection and would not be around for a while because i remember replying suggesting that you tell him to take all the time he needs.I took it from your post you knew him or at least had contact one way or another. [;)]

I''ve never known a forum/board, with so many posters who have multiple accounts (usually purely for the purpose of either trolling or causing deliberate aggro), or who keep changing their username.In some cases, it''s not even 1 or 2 extra logins/names, it''s 10, 20 or even 50+!!I''m really not sure what pleasure or entertainment these posters get out of it, but frankly it''s getting beyond ridiculous at the minute, in some cases we''ve had threads where the same person has had a conversation with themselves across at least 4-5 accounts - get a grip and go consult a mental health professional FFS!!!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]I''ve never known a forum/board, with so many posters who have multiple accounts (usually purely for the purpose of either trolling or causing deliberate aggro), or who keep changing their username.In some cases, it''s not even 1 or 2 extra logins/names, it''s 10, 20 or even 50+!!I''m really not sure what pleasure or entertainment these posters get out of it, but frankly it''s getting beyond ridiculous at the minute, in some cases we''ve had threads where the same person has had a conversation with themselves across at least 4-5 accounts - get a grip and go consult a mental health professional FFS!!![/quote]

Guessing they think they are clever. In reality just NFN

[quote user="Van wink"]In Therapy[/quote]

They''re still a 3 piece according to Wikipedia, so no, I don''t think he''s joined Therapy?

Err, are you sure it''s multiple accounts Indy, and not just a username/display name change?

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 02/09/2017 10:46 PM:

Van wink wrote:
In Therapy

They''re still a 3 piece according to Wikipedia, so no, I don''t think he''s joined Therapy?

Ah right, maybe rehab then😀

[quote user="Ian"]Err, are you sure it''s multiple accounts Indy, and not just a username/display name change?[/quote]Sadly, there''s a plethora of examples of BOTH of these scenarios [:(]

[quote user="Ian"]Err, are you sure it''s multiple accounts Indy, and not just a username/display name change?[/quote]

Even if it isn''t multiple accounts why is there so many username changes on this forum. I post on other forums that are not football related and posters rarely change usernames

You would have thought that worsethandeath would have been back my now as he posed a question but then again i might just have been right in what i posted. [:P]

[quote user="Van wink"]Mr Angry wrote the following post at 02/09/2017 10:46 PM:

Van wink wrote:
In Therapy

Ah right, maybe rehab then😀[/quote]

No, no, no.

I''m sure he didn''t like me, but I did feel sorry for him when I proved him wrong and he went off on one of his sideways answers. Seems a little dull without him.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]I''m sure he didn''t like me, but I did feel sorry for him when I proved him wrong and he went off on one of his sideways answers. Seems a little dull without him.[/quote]

Not do much sideways answers, more opposite/adjacent....

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]I''m sure he didn''t like me, but I did feel sorry for him when I proved him wrong and he went off on one of his sideways answers. Seems a little dull without him.[/quote]

It''s not that hard to prove him wrong really.

Whilst he is one of the arch plastics on here I do agree on this occasion with Indy bones

Anyone who has to have multiple IDs and accounts clearly has mental health issues and needs therapy

I am willing to provide the therapy free of charge

Baaa

Yep. Complete insanity having multiple online personas. Weird, weird people and I agree that they need their heads read.I have had a couple of accounts, but it''s because I totally forgot my log in details. Which is another reason I couldn''t help but laugh at someone on here trying to shut me down once because I hadn''t posted that often. Hilarious! I suppose if you spend all day posting on this forum it clearly makes you a better fan than someone who doesn''t ;-)

BobLoz, you cannot make comments like that with only 78 posts to your name.

How very dare you!

He''s probably posting on twtd as he used to post more about them than us, probably keeping Waveney company on there