Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Burton Match Thread

[quote user="king canary"]Gunn, Pinto, Klose, Zimmerman, Steipman, Tettey, Trybull, Vranic, Wes, Josh, Nelson

Wes for Maddison the only change.[/quote] [Y] from me.

Great stuff, really happy to see Tettey and Trybull given another go

My first venture on Ifollow. Thanks to KIO I am now watching the game and in some way putting money in the club''s coffers.

A Plastic Plastic!

Not really committing too many forward at the moment.

I think we are just playing it around and see what happens. Not wanting to concede on the break at the moment.

Don''t think Burton offer any threat though.

Live update from the match.

It''s terrible. I''m bored. We are offering little going forward. Very lacklustre. Burton players fall over under slightest pressure and get a free kick which takes an age to then come back into play...

Would just add we could do away with Tettey or Trybull and possibly put Jeome on. Nelson dropping deep to try and get involved.

No need for 2 holding midfielders tonight

As we now set up with two defensive midfielders to protect our untrustworthy defenders, it is hardly surprising we are limited going forward.

I think Rogue that the intention is for the two full backs to push up the pitch and T&T take the middle as Klose and Zimmerframe split wide.

Trouble is there is no-one in the box if crosses do manage to get in. And Oliveira is so selfish at times.

But you are right. It isn''t much of a spectacle.

Big fan of Nelson, like everyone else but if Jerome had wildly skied the same chances he''s be getting slaughtered on here. Good workrate from Oliviera again tonight, he''s been immense off the ball this season but it''s not his night tonight at all.

Not the ref''s either. Agree with the bellowing gentleman, what game is he bloody watching? We all like Burton et all but 1 minute of stoppage time following that takes the p155.

I have never seen such a lack of urgency when we go forward! We had an attack and there was nobody in the box! Vrancic has been a passenger and should be hooked at half time for Maddison and Jerome for Oliveira too! Their keeper hasn''t been troubled yet again just like Stockdale on Saturday!

Can''t really blame Oliveira when he''s had absolutely no service. The lack of urgency is indeed bizarre given the players at our disposal

Yeah and he''s worked hard. He''s always a threat so worth keeping him on, I''m just noting this looks similar to a lot of the performances Jerome puts in when he''s not on form that he usually gets slagged off for.

You have to remember Burton are packing their penalty area, it''s very difficult for Championship quality players to score from the little space that''s available. It''s very hard to play against and teams in the same division as you don''t usually play this defensively, we have to be patient and not give the ball away too easily, we''ll look like we''re passing it sideways at times but it''s to probe Burton for a gap or to force mistakes. There''s no use going gung ho because we''ll get done on the counter.

Just settle in and be patient, I''m confident we can nick this

Wes needs to be in and around their box. If you beat someone 40 yards out there are still more in front of you.

Maddison for Vrancic for me and push Wes right forward

Looks like a nice evening in Norwich.

You wait until you see whats been dropping on Cornwall arrives in Norfolk.