Sign in to follow this  
Green Lantern

Pubs in Sheffield

I''d personally recommend the Sentinel Brewing Company, they brew their own range on-site, have some good food available, and welcome both home and away fans happily.There''s even a few matchday specials they run when Sheff Utd play.Outside of that I''d probably look at somewhere like the Devonshire Cat.

Absolutely tonnes of good beer pubs near the ground.

Off the top of my head

Sheffield tap

Rutland arms

Sentinel brew co

The albion

The beer engine

The cremorne

The brothers arms

The sheaf view.

One of the best places for beer in the country

Is there anyone who can help with parking for Bramall Lane please. We are staying up there Friday night so will only be about 10 miles away so will probably park early ??

Depends if you want to park near the ground or are happy to make use of the tram via the ''park and ride'' system.If you park at Valley Centertainment or Meadowhall, it''s free parking all day, you just have to pay the tram fare from there to Bramall Lane (which is usually a lot cheaper than paying purely for parking).If not, your best bet is probably Denby Street, with an NCP that charges £7 for up to 8 hours, it''s only open on match days IIRC.Beyond that you''re taking chances on street parking or being cheeky and trying to find a relatively nearby street without parking meters etc (which isn''t that easy).

I live on midhill road. 5 mins walk from the ground, residential streets with no permit needed. All the streets round there are the same. If you''re parking by 2pm you''ll have no problems. Put midhill road into your Sat nav