Sign in to follow this  
king canary

The Nelson

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good to see you posting again M''Lud and you are everywhere like flies on a cow''s backside. Now then The Jubilee to the ground in ten minutes i must see.[/quote]

Not happening. Maybe Jubilee to the ground if you''re on roller skates...

Spoons and the surrounding is easy, Nelson is probably doable but a more comfortable 12-15 and if you had a real push I reckon you could get to the Bell in about 15 if you charged up Rouen Road.

Can''t believe the FC&C is within the ten minute boundary either but having not tried it I''m prepared to be told different.

Imagine if it was like the old academy rules and we had to drink within a certain amount of minutes travel of the ground? Used to be a piece of pish with the Clarence and the Kingsway, Ferryboat, the one on the corner near the bridge...

Of course Yellows is pretty convenient if you really need to wind one in after a sublime performance..

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good to see you posting again M''Lud and you are everywhere like flies on a cow''s backside. Now then The Jubilee to the ground in ten minutes i must see.[/quote]

I''ll time myself at the Bristol City game and get back to you!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Good to see you posting again M''Lud and you are everywhere like flies on a cow''s backside. Now then The Jubilee to the ground in ten minutes i must see.[/quote]

Not happening. Maybe Jubilee to the ground if you''re on roller skates...

Spoons and the surrounding is easy, Nelson is probably doable but a more comfortable 12-15 and if you had a real push I reckon you could get to the Bell in about 15 if you charged up Rouen Road.

Can''t believe the FC&C is within the ten minute boundary either but having not tried it I''m prepared to be told different.

Imagine if it was like the old academy rules and we had to drink within a certain amount of minutes travel of the ground? Used to be a piece of pish with the Clarence and the Kingsway, Ferryboat, the one on the corner near the bridge...

Of course Yellows is pretty convenient if you really need to wind one in after a sublime performance..[/quote]

Ferryboat looking very derelict nowadays - used to be my watering hole of choice.

[quote user="Lord Horn again"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Good to see you posting again M''Lud and you are everywhere like flies on a cow''s backside. Now then The Jubilee to the ground in ten minutes i must see.[/quote]

I''ll time myself at the Bristol City game and get back to you![/quote]No running now.We''ll be watching....[:D]

what was the name of the pub frequented by the away fans where they''ve built the new terraced houses on Carrow Hill towards the bridge over the railway? Was bugging me on the way to the game on Tuesday.

The sadly gone Clarence Harbour was were the new row of houses are.........even sadder was the local chippie shoppy that''s now gone to the great fat fryer in the sky.......