Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Substitutes

[quote user="lake district canary"]Good substitutions today and spellpcial mention to Watkins and today, who did excellent work when they came on, had a real positive effect. Good to see Hanley get a few minutes too.[/quote]
Agree, thought Marley was brilliant when he came on. Him and Yanic to start the next league game out wide for me. I love Josh but he needs a rest, he was really not with it today.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Watkins and Husband*[/quote]
and much as I hate to admit it, Husband was pretty effective when he came on. Looks much better at left mid than LB. I wouldn''t start him in any position, but can see some value to having him on the bench for days like today when we need to tighten up a bit at the back.

I suspect Husband may be one of those that we write off too soon and eventually comes good.Murphy didn''t have much luck today. Time and time he was covered by two players with little support to pass to.  No blame, that was how we were playing it today.Wildschutt was certainly wrote off.If Naismith gets back to what I think he can be then there maybe a few on here who will be in total despair.Onwards and upwards (the table that is)

Good subs today. Not just like for like but designed to give us more defensive strength when we needed it. Think the Head Coach had a good day today as well as the players.