Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

Ominous

Yeah especially all those "Farke out" supporters. 3 clean sheets, 7 out of 9 points. Maybe we''re starting to see a more balanced side.

All the same great result!

Farke showed great tactical awareness today and kept calm despite some awful refereeing.

We kept a clean sheet, no one had a poor game.

Weve kept 3 clean sheets in a row and are unbeaten in those.

Yep, its gonna be a quiet one.

I find it cringeworthy that people feel the need to call out other fans based on the back of 1 result, then criticise those same fans for posting after a defeat...

I''m just saying it''s quiet. Up to you how you interpret it. For the most part I find it funny how those that decry the club shy away from the forum when Norwich win or grind it out. Odd really. Stay consistent.

The thing is that the happy clappers rarely disappear after a defeat, whereas the pant wetters will mostly be absent for a while.

[quote user="hogesar"]Farke showed great tactical awareness today and kept calm despite some awful refereeing.

We kept a clean sheet, no one had a poor game.

Weve kept 3 clean sheets in a row and are unbeaten in those.

Yep, its gonna be a quiet one.[/quote]
Yep, thought Farke got it spot on today. The right starting 11 and the right subs at the right time. He''s learning. [Y]

Come on Morgan, you even follow up your it''s up to interpretation claim with a reason for the post.

And if we''re analysing poster behaviour it definitely isn''t odd for someone who wants to moan about the club to avoid doing so after a win. Makes perfect sense.

Afraid I don''t know which camp I''m in bit I do know that was a really important win today. Not just the three points but the guts and fight shown as well.

Finers crossed it''s another step in the right direction. COYY!

[quote user="Morgan"]It''s strangely quiet on the board tonight. Any reasoning as to why?[/quote]

The issue is that the normal British way of thinking is that people prefer to moan than give credit. Ask most people how they are and they will say "not had" rather than "I''m great". People come alive when they have a white and are disappointed when there is nothing to whine about.

Not only is it a British thing its very much a Norfolk thing.

Never expect this board to be filled with praise and optimism even when things look positive because as a Nation/County it''s not our default position.

Respect and appreciation needs to be earned over a long period, not a couple of matches.

Take silence as an acknowledgement that things maybe not as bad as originally thought.

However, don''t get over confident because I, and others who are still to be convinced, will be back as soon as the next defeat.

It''s just the way we are!

Great result today and well deserved praise for Farke and the team for winning away and keeping a clean sheet in what was a difficult fixture, however it still does not excuse dropping two points at home to Burton in a very poor performance. I genuinely hope that we kick on from todays result and the poor performances are a thing of the past. Interestingly our possession stats were low today, but we won.......

Because when it''s the same miserable glass half empty bs repeated time and again it gets boring and diplomacy about opinion gets work quite thin.

Delighted with today.

Have always bought into the need for patience.

We have so many new faces ... it''ll take a good while for them to gell.

OTBC

LONG LIVE THE WEBBOLUTION!

Massive doubter of Farke but today was a superb performance. The team spirit and togetherness was the best I have sensed in a long time.

Players excellent, and the team set up and substitutions were effective.

Even enjoyed my Balti pie!

I didn''t say you were a whiner Semi Jaded. If that''s what you view yourself as then fair enough. Tbh I always thought your posts were realistic and on the level. My main point is the message board is very quiet when Norwich win. I thought that was fairly obvious from my opening post, I just wonder why things go so quiet on here when this happens. It''s just an observation

Whilst it wasn''t the best game or performance in the world I and I assume most others will be enjoying a well earned 3 points. Other than the referees performance, I have little to complain about

[quote user="Diane"]Was great meeting Lakey today at the game for a chat, what a lovely person he is[/quote]

It was good to meet you Diane! Hope you had a good birthday - and the excellent performance on the pitch today must have helped! Good to see Tilly too and a few other familiar faces! Great atmosphere amongst our crowd today![:D]

Yes I had a lovely day and evening thanks Lakey, great to see us win away and agree the atmosphere was brilliant today.

Hope to catch up with you again soon