Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Match thread

According to Chris Goreham he encroached into Farke''s technical area and kicked over a load of water bottles. I think it was when he was trying to retrieve a ball that had gone out of play.

I noticed Adams got frustrated quite early on, going into Farke''s area to try and get the ball off him at one point. The sending off was for showing more frustration at a decision that went against him. Kicking our bottles over, as City 1st suggested?

My first away game for a long time, certainly picked a good''un!

I was a bit p155ed so am totally incapable of posting a match report but was so impressed with that today. Wildschut really stood out, he''s one of those players that has kind of mixed attributes, he''s superb at some things and really poor at others but play him in the right way in the right game and he''ll look like Huckerby at times. Murphy looks a bit jaded and out of ideas to me at the moment, would give him a rest for the Bristol game.

Seen a few reports of their fans attacking and abusing let''s say the more vulnerable parts of our support. Families/kids/old guys etc I''m a young guy, just over 6ft and none of them even looked at me funny or made eye contact...

Funny that isn''t it? It''s almost like these daft pillocks are total cowards. You rarely hear a report of a 20 year old bloke being hospitalised, it''s always older chaps or dads with their families etc. Pr1(ks.