Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Match thread

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Not at game but relying on Radio Norfolk , Not heard Cameron Jerome mentioned much which surprises

me[/quote]

Listening on that Norwichfirst Ustream... that bloke is an odd ball, just blasted out a foghorn randomly before the 2nd half faded back in.. nearly blew my ears off lol

Sheff Utds songthat''s what we needOTBC sung, not shreiked like some demented idiotshame we ran the ball out as it was a nice build up

[quote user="Hercules Parrot"]remind us how much possession we had against Burtonif you are watching the game you''ll see we are doing ok[/quote]We had 70% v Burton as we did against Millwall.The point I was making, or trying to make, was perhaps we are better and more effective without the ball than we are with it.Too much possession and you run out of ideas as to what to do with the ball.Conversely, less possession focuses minds and we use the ball to more effect.And I did say that we looked ok (thus far)

Blades are putting two on Josh whenever he gets the ball, and matching him for pace; never been able to get clear. Looks a bit lost actually (maybe he''s missing Naismith''s encouragement ..........)

[quote user="Spillay"]

Listening on that Norwichfirst Ustream... that bloke is an odd ball, just blasted out a foghorn randomly before the 2nd half faded back in.. nearly blew my ears off lol[/quote]He seems to have a weird choice in music too.

Sounds like Murphy''s having a right ''mare, lost count of the times they''ve mentioned him giving the ball away needs to b hooked but not sure I want Husband on the park with Stiepo pushed up to left wing.. hmm

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Just to say I feckin love Mark Rivers ☺[/quote]

Me too Nigel, his comments about Chris Wilder "he''s an idiot, get him off" priceless!

Champions League in 2 seasons what a team we''ve got

Makes you proud to be a German

[quote user="daly"]Champions League in 2 seasons what a team we''ve got

Makes you proud to be a German[/quote]Jawohl[:D][Y]

Mark Rivers is a good laugh, doesn''t claim to be an expert, just says what he sees. Very entertaining. Think I''ll listen to Canary call, he was class last time.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Mark Rivers is a good laugh, doesn''t claim to be an expert, just says what he sees. Very entertaining. Think I''ll listen to Canary call, he was class last time.[/quote]

if a group doesn''t call in singing walking in a river wonderland I will be besides myself

Close Carrow Road and play all our games away from home 3 more points what a team

What a Farker