Sign in to follow this  
Bernard  Futter

THE WORTHINGTON INDICTMENT

Bernard i think it won''t be 103 after this weekend. Worthless has to drop him after his poor form, so i can envisage him warming the bench this weekend!

Agree that now is time for hime be dropped.  But lets not forget that during those 102 consecutive games he was named player of the year.

So some credit is due, however you cannot keep playing players based on what has happened in the past.  It has to be on current form.

Your right Link... we can all see it.. we all know its going to happen... and i just hope Flemmo can have a mistake free game.. otherwise Worthys got some answering to do

jas

[quote]I''ll bet that Fleming & Davenport is the central pairing in defence this weekend.[/quote]

I think you are right LinkNR9 and Shackell will probably not be on the bench.  Worthy will play Mr versatility Doherty who always comes on now for Colin at right back.

I predict that Huckerby will return for Brennan, Lisbie will keep his place, Fleming to partner Davenport.  Doherty will replace Colin at right back, and if we are losing McVeigh will be brought on with 5 mins to go.

Worthy says he wont announce his team until 30 mins before kick off, but I bet it is something like this;

Green

Colin, Fleming, Davenport, Drury

Marney, Hughes, Safri, Huckerby

Lisbie, Ashton

Subs: Gallagher, Doherty, Brennan, Jarrett, mcVeigh.

Silver Fox I do fear that sadly you are right.

A club in turmoil and a manager that then sends out the same team and formation that has caused us problems for months.  To be expected though from all the spin coming outo fthe club at the moment - stand up and be counted (ie you can all hve another go and I haventa clue what to change to make it better?)

Change is necessary - and if its not the team, formation or tactics then it will eventually be the manager.

OTBC