Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Changes for Brentford?

So, what team would people select for the Brentford game? A few changes? Wholesale changes or the same team?

With Oliveira being injured I''d like to see Fonkeu or Abrahams at least on the bench if not starting, team I''d go for:

McGovern

Martin

Husband

Hanley

Zimmerman

Reed

Trybull

Wildschut

Hoolahan

Watkins

Fonkeu

Martin play today for u21 so may be 2 games in 3 days is much for him.

Neismith and Hanley sure will start.

Yep about time Zimm had a rest, he''s well and truly earned it in recent games. the partnership of Franke and Martin at the back is a scary thought though, esp after their Millwall debacle.. but we''l see

Hanley will start as will Reed and Watkins, agree with the wholesale changes...some lads need a rest ( Zimm, Tettey ...)

Depends how Farke sees this game.A good chnace to progress in the cupA chance to rest some playersA chance to give some gfringe players a chanceWe have 4 games in almost 10 days. So Tettey will certainly be.rested, also probably Hoolahan. No Martin as said.My thought would be to go for it, but use a few of the younger players rather than risk the ''senior'' players

Press Conf: no Martin, Naismith or Hanley tomorrow. First two have niggles and Hanley is cup-tied (played for Newcastle in an earlier round). Maddison fit after coming off injured on Sat.

HP - Hoolahan didn''t play Sat, so could come in??

Farke hinted at changes, so I can see McGovern, Franke, Husband, Reed, Watkins & Vrancic playing.

"HP - Hoolahan didn''t play Sat, so could come in??"my thought would be to save him for the three league games coming up - in the space of 8 daysget another 7 points from them and we will be moving up the table, that may well be the priority, and the pace we are playing some may well burn themselves out with out a break