Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Ifollow UK

[quote user="Dr Greenthumb"][quote user="Hercules Parrot"]there''s a thread further down[/quote]

Thanks, wish I could sit on a forum all day searching for threads[/quote]All day ?a dozen or so below would hardly require all day( though maybe for you )

[quote user="Dr Greenthumb"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]You can and the Sheffield United game is on there now so not too long.[/quote]

Wicked, worth the £45 would you say?[/quote]I like the full press conferences and it''s useful for home game only plastics like me. Hopefully we get a few more away games worth watching back.

I''ve been subscribed since the start of the season, can''t find the full match replays. All I see is 2 minute highlights that appear soon after the match then 10 minute extended highlights that appear midday following. Canaries player had full match replays but I can''t find them anywhere on this new service

Ah no, just been getting the £5 weekly passes. Must be why then, cheers for the info. Out of interest, with the full subscription where on the site do you go for the replays? I would have thought I''d be at least seeing the thumbnails, even if they were locked.

[quote user="Van wink"]Can you buy these £5 passes for cup games?[/quote]
Think it''s £5 a month, not per week, and you can get radio commentary for the cup games - don''t think you can watch them through VPN though, just audio commentary.