Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Trouble after the game?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Saw Michael Bailey mention it as well.

Wasn''t it Sheff Utd fans involved in trouble at Middlesbrough a few weeks back?[/quote]yep, and if you look at the age of thozse storming into the City exit they look to be in their 50''sno excuse for the club not to use this footage and ban the time warped tw**s

I''m sure the local media and Sheff Utd could indentify heras they should those in the footage above

A spokesman for South Yorkshire Police said they had arrested a

22-year-old man from Norwich on suspicion of assault, and a 39-year-old

man from Norwich on a public order offence.  !  !  !!

Remind me what police force was at Hillsborough when 96 fans were killedor at Orgreave when the police rioted

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Or when the police upheld law and order against the rabid Scargill storm troopers.[/quote]lying knobplod attacked anyone in sight without any provocationof course in your twisted world independent photographers and journalists from outside the UK are lyingas is the footage takenas are the QC''s and others putting the caseand the same coppers who lied about Hillsborough did not lie this time

hoqever for those of a more open mind have a look at this cliphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqEgNuNjtlwCity fans attacked today will have to fight for the truth, hopefully no one is badly hurt

Have to say ther fans are 5hit as we walked back to the car we had 2 different groupd goad us,  was with my wfe and 70 year old mother in law and they were grown men, at least in their 40''s, so not surprised there was some trouble classless d*ckheads.

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 16/09/2017 9:45 PM:

Have to say ther fans are 5hit as we walked back to the car we had 2 different groupd goad us, was with my wfe and 70 year old mother in law and they were grown men, at least in their 40''s, so not surprised there was some trouble classless d*ckheads.

That has to be one of the saddest posts I''ve read on here for a long time Lessingham, they really are pathetic excuses aren''t they!

These knots have a long history of violence against us, I will never forget being there back in the 80s when we beat them 5-2 there, and whilst we were waiting to leave the ground about 30 house bricks came over the wall! Thankfully no one was hurt that day!

@ Van winkThat has to be one of the saddest posts I''ve read on here for a long

time Lessingham, they really are pathetic excuses aren''t they!Afraid so VW, you would think they would be so happy to be back in the champs, especially after the start they have had.

I hope they''ve arrested the knobs who tried to commit assault and battery by lobbing missiles at Angus Gunn...

It was a bit tasty after the game. Many of our fans are a bit naive. It''s not the sort of place where you come out of the ground singing and expect not to find a bit of trouble.

That said I really do not understand why there were no police anywhere on the road outside the ground. You have to walk out directly into the path of their fans and it seems to me to be the most obvious policing tactic that you just have a load of police along that road. I wonder if it was a police free fixture because the absence was striking and to be honest I''m surprised it didn''t kick off more than it did.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]It was a bit tasty after the game. Many of our fans are a bit naive. It''s not the sort of place where you come out of the ground singing and expect not to find a bit of trouble.

That said I really do not understand why there were no police anywhere on the road outside the ground. You have to walk out directly into the path of their fans and it seems to me to be the most obvious policing tactic that you just have a load of police along that road. I wonder if it was a police free fixture because the absence was striking and to be honest I''m surprised it didn''t kick off more than it did.[/quote]

Yes, it was a little surprising.  If their fans are able to walk straight past where opposition fans are coming out, it is bound to be a problem area. Our fans came out of the ground to where the coaches were waiting on the other side of the road - crossing across the path of hundreds of SU fans. Simple answer would be to cordon off that end of the ground and make SU fans walk round the other way.  

It was very open exiting the ground. We''d spent an hour time wasting and falling over -- think the Boro match in reverse -- wonderful to watch as an away fan but makes you grumpy as a home fan. Ref didn''t deal with it - a couple of yellows to Gunn, Pinto et all before halftime might have nipped our tactics in the bud. Didn''t see any of the trouble but agree stewarding was pretty absent leaving the ground.

Listening to the conversations on the train to Meadowhall it was as if their fans had ever witnessed such a high level of ''perceived'' cheating!

As to the game two clear penalties not given, one for each side. MOM Gunn for an excellent save at 0-0 and for an advanced lesson in time wasting thereafter. Yanic the pick of the outfielders.

The players looked together and up for it. The contrast with Millwall could not have been greater.

Encouraging signs.

Before deriding all of their fans, I walked back to the station chatting with some Sheff Utd fans and we had a good debate about the game.

Took the train to Meadowhall to pick up the wife and chatted with another group. All very reasonable and pleasant - so let''s not criticise them all.

In the away end their was a proper chump who constantly tried to start abusive chants aimed at any female who walked around the pitch. Whoever he is, he has some serious issues - and should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Clearly has never had a girlfriend, know any women, or have a daughter or sister.

@FCCBefore deriding all of their fans, I walked back to the station chatting

with some Sheff Utd fans and we had a good debate about the game.

Took the train to Meadowhall to pick up the wife and chatted with

another group. All very reasonable and pleasant - so let''s not

criticise them all.

FCC it is always the minority, we had a 10 minute walk to the car and had to go through an underpass and chatted to some Blades fans on the way who were fine, there was a group of about 10 middle aged idiots tryng to incite any Norwich fans they could nto a reaction, certainly felt like it would kick off  the minute any City fans acnowledged the idiots, so would never deride all of their fans just the few every club has some, just some clubs more than others.

Hercules Parrot wrote the following post at 16/09/2017 9:08 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Or when the police upheld law and order against the rabid Scargill storm troopers.

lying knob

plod attacked anyone in sight without any provocation

of course in your twisted world independent photographers and journalists from outside the UK are lying

as is the footage taken

as are the QC''s and others putting the case

and the same coppers who lied about Hillsborough did not lie this time

hoqever for those of a more open mind have a look at this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqEgNuNjtlw

City fans attacked today will have to fight for the truth, hopefully no one is badly hurt

Ah, the old abusive reply tactic. Says so much about you.

I thought I had been transported back to 1982 yesterday when exiting the away end yesterday!

Angry middle aged blokes still thinking it was 1982 p*ssed of at their teams defeat intimidating Norwich fans!

No need for that attitude which we learned when the Sheffield United manager was interviewed seemed to have been spawned from the very heart of a club I''ve always thought were OK. It seemed like cause they walked League 1 last season and had started well this time around that they had turned up yesterday expecting an easy win!

Yes we rode our luck and slowed the game like any other team in this Division would of done but theirs no need for that sort of behavior!

It was shocking that their was a distinct lack of police and steward presence on the road outside the away end, when they knew that home and away supporters would cross paths.

Yes maybe some Norwich fans would of been naive but why shouldn''t fans celebrate a rather unexpected win at a club in form as long as they didn''t become antagonizing.

Afterall I''m sure that knuckle dragging Sheffield United fans who caused/ looked for trouble yesterday would of still tried to intimidate Norwich fans even if they had won such was their mentality!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]It was very open exiting the ground. We''d spent an hour time wasting and falling over -- think the Boro match in reverse -- wonderful to watch as an away fan but makes you grumpy as a home fan. Ref didn''t deal with it - a couple of yellows to Gunn, Pinto et all before halftime might have nipped our tactics in the bud. Didn''t see any of the trouble but agree stewarding was pretty absent leaving the ground.

Listening to the conversations on the train to Meadowhall it was as if their fans had ever witnessed such a high level of ''perceived'' cheating!

As to the game two clear penalties not given, one for each side. MOM Gunn for an excellent save at 0-0 and for an advanced lesson in time wasting thereafter. Yanic the pick of the outfielders.

The players looked together and up for it. The contrast with Millwall could not have been greater.

Encouraging signs.[/quote]Good to hear you being positive, Highland [Y]

LDC

"

Yes, it was a little surprising. If their fans are able to walk straight past where opposition fans are coming out, it is bound to be a problem area. Our fans came out of the ground to where the coaches were waiting on the other side of the road - crossing across the path of hundreds of SU fans. Simple answer would be to cordon off that end of the ground and make SU fans walk round the other way. "

Yes particularly as their fans have already established a bit of a reputation and their club has made all the right noises about stamping out the trouble. Hollow words it seems when such obvious measures have not been taken.