Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 7

Hi all,

This week I''m staying in La Liga but taking a stab at Girona v Sevilla - AWAY WIN.

Sevilla have been in good form and sit third, whilst 1 win in 4 leaves recently promoted Girona 11th with a slim 1-0 victory over 2nd bottom side Malaga. It''s worth noting Sevilla have only conceded 1 goal so far this season, only Barca and Bilbao have conceded less. An away win also gives reasonable odds of 2.15 at the time of posting.

For the match bet, each team over 1 corner per half is currently giving a good return of @3 on william hill so might be worth sticking a couple of quid on surely!

Good luck to all, especially LDC and Splutcho

Napoli to beat Benevento for me please.

For our game Got to go for Ched Evans to score at any time :(

Good luck all.

Scottish League One where leaders Raith visit lowly Queens Park.....Queens Park v Raith......Away win.

For the City game I''ll go for 1-1.Good luck Lakey and Splutcho. [Y]

I''ll take my 100% fail record to WHL where I expect Spurs to beat Swansea.

As for the NCFC bet - unfortunately I would have to suggest a bet on more than 3.5 goals in the match.

Good Luck all - esp. LDC and Spultcho :)

Hi allWatford are 9/1 at home to beat Man City, I will certainly have a small bet on that and the draw given Silva''s history of getting results at home/However, my PUP pick is a moderately less risky one- the old phrase that even a dead cat bounces fits Palace perfectly for me this week - Southampton have been pretty woeful considering their easy start to the season, and I think the unveiling of Roy will lead to Palace to their first win of the season. Palace to WINFor us, I have a slight inkling that being away from the Carra pressure cooker might help us out a tad this week, and I don''t think they will park the bus either. I fancy a few goals and both to score, so I would do a combo of BTTS and over 2.5 if it''s available. Good luck all.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Monaco home win against Strasbourg Norwich bet -we fail to score :-([/quote]

I picked that on here earlier in the week!!

Group 1 of the Danish 2nd Division.Hvidovre to win away at Hillerod.Hvidovre, top, have an overall 5-1-0 and 18/4 record. Hillerod, bottom, have an overall 0-1-5 and 5/20 record.The current odds are around 1/4.---For the NCFC bet, I remember watching Norwich City run pretty rings round Sheffield United at Bramall Lane in 1986 on our way to a 5-2 win and the title, and getting Ian Porterfield the sack. That was then. For now, I suggest Klose to score any time, at 16/1, or Klose as last goalscorer at 40/1.Good luck to all!

I think that this week is a bit of a tricky week! I''m also going for a home win for Monaco v. Strasbourg. Monaco are W2 D0 L0 F9 A3 at home and Strasbourg are W0 D1 L2 F1 A7 away.

Good Luck, LDC!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Klose to score anytime!

Good Luck, Splutcho!

LINFIELD v Ballinamallard Utd HOME WIN

Good Luck LDC and all you lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet I''ll go for a score draw. Best of luck Splutcho.

I think with Til1010 showing the way with his high odds effort, my selection would fit very well with this strategy.Neftci Baku to beat Zira (7/4)Sheffield 0-1 (9/1)Good luck pups!

Lets have a go at the minefield that is the FA cup this week,and I''ll go with......

Banbury United v Thatcham Town...Home win.

Good luck to Splutcho with his selections and all my fellow pups.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]It''s off to League one this week and a little bit of a safer bet than my previous 3 attempts

Blackburn V Crewe Home win.[/quote]Did you mean Wimbledon? Crewe are in League Two.

Ok, I''ll split the tenner into five £2 bets and I''ll try and cover most peoples suggestions.

£2 on Klose to score anytime @ 16/1

£2 on 1-1 @ 11/2

£2 on Sheff Utd to win 3-1 @ 18/1

£2 on Norwich to win 3-2 @ 28/1

£2 on Trybull to score first @ 16/1

Thanks for all your picks, I''m going to go with the safe bets to hopefully get something back. Let''s hope they come in. Monaco v Strasbourg          - home win (my choice for this week)Borussia Dortmund v Koln - home winNapoli v Benevento             - home winAIK v Halmstad                   - home win Linfield v Ballinamallard     - home winAberdeen v Kilmarnock       - home winGood luck everyone!

Lots of maybe''s and possibly''s this week. It''s like a jumble sale where most promising items you pick up have a mark on them when examined more closely.So a first trip to Guatamala, a country which hardly ever seems to have odds up on a Friday bar for a lone Saturday game. It''s a team that plays in yellow and green versus a team new to the division who are having to integrate 10 new players.Deportivo Petapa vs Deportivo Sanarate, home win @ 1.44 (bet365).~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~For the Norwich match 1-1 looks quite likely.Good luck pickers.

[quote user="splutcho"]Ok, I''ll split the tenner into five £2 bets and I''ll try and cover most peoples suggestions.

£2 on Klose to score anytime @ 16/1

£2 on 1-1 @ 11/2

£2 on Sheff Utd to win 3-1 @ 18/1

£2 on Norwich to win 3-2 @ 28/1

£2 on Trybull to score first @ 16/1[/quote]
Great job thanks Splutcho. This looks a good strategy covering PUPs suggestions and great returns. I''ve placed them to our advantage and we have : -

Klose to score anytime

£2 Bet

16/1

£34.00

1-1

£2 Bill

Hill

6/1

£14.00

Sheff Utd to win 3-1

£2 Bill

Hill

18/1

£38.00

Norwich to win 3-2

£2 Bet

28/1

£58.00

Trybull to score first 

£2 Bill

Hill

20/1

£42.00

We don''t really know what to expect with our team at the moment but any one of these will be a brilliant result for our DS boys and girls.
Good luck buddy and glad to hbave you back this season[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Thanks for all your picks, I''m going to go with the safe bets to hopefully get something back. Let''s hope they come in. Monaco v Strasbourg          - home win (my choice for this week)Borussia Dortmund v Koln - home winNapoli v Benevento             - home winAIK v Halmstad                   - home win Linfield v Ballinamallard     - home winAberdeen v Kilmarnock       - home winGood luck everyone!

[/quote]
Great set of selections thanks Lakey. They look nailed on to me. If we avoid cruel luck we should be banking another win on Sunday. I placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £32.73. Here are the details : -

Aberdeen

-         

-

1/3

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Linfield

-         

1/9

-

Sat

Monaco

-         

2/9

16:00

Sat

Swansea

-

27/20

Sun

AEK

-

1/8

16:15

Sun

Napoli

-

4/11

19:45

Sun

So we have an even split with three tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck Lakey and all you PUPs. 
OTBC[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"]Thanks for all your picks, I''m going to go with the safe bets to hopefully get something back. Let''s hope they come in. Monaco v Strasbourg          - home win (my choice for this week)Borussia Dortmund v Koln - home winNapoli v Benevento             - home winAIK v Halmstad                   - home win Linfield v Ballinamallard     - home winAberdeen v Kilmarnock       - home winGood luck everyone!

[/quote]
Great set of selections thanks Lakey. They look nailed on to me. If we avoid cruel luck we should be banking another win on Sunday. I placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £32.73. Here are the details : -

Aberdeen

-         

-

1/3

-         

-

Sat

Linfield

-         

1/9

-

Sat

Monaco

-         

2/9

Sat

Swansea

-

27/20

Sun

AEK

-

1/8

Sun

Napoli

-

4/11

Sun

So we have an even split with three tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck Lakey and all you PUPs. 
[/quote]
A little slip on your part there Nutty. You may have placed the bet correctly but inadvertently slipped the wrong team in on the post.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"]Thanks for all your picks, I''m going to go with the safe bets to hopefully get something back. Let''s hope they come in. Monaco v Strasbourg          - home win (my choice for this week)Borussia Dortmund v Koln - home winNapoli v Benevento             - home winAIK v Halmstad                   - home win Linfield v Ballinamallard     - home winAberdeen v Kilmarnock       - home winGood luck everyone!

[/quote]

Aberdeen

-         

-

1/3

-         

-

Sat

Linfield

-         

1/9

-

Sat

Monaco

-         

2/9

Sat

Swansea

-

27/20

Sun

AEK

-

1/8

Sun

Napoli

-

4/11

Sun

[/quote]
Well I messed this up. I put them on correctly but left some of last week''s on the grid I use. Thanks for letting me know Diesel Doris. Here''s take two : -

Aberdeen

-         

-

1/3

-         

-

Sat

Linfield

-         

1/9

-

Sat

Monaco

-         

2/9

Sat

AIK

-

2/7

14:00

Sun

Napoli

-

1/8

14:00

Sun

Dortmund

-

1/4

17:00

Sun

Late again, apologies.  However, I don''t think you''re missing much.  I can''t even back a nailed on banker atm.  I''ll go with one of the final 6 and just pray I don''t jinx it.Linfield vs Ballinamallard - home winGood luck everyone [:)][Y]