Sign in to follow this  
pete

All change for the Bees

Fourth game in run of 7 need to rest a few for Brentford in what is a competition we are unlikely to do much better. A possibility to give rest to most of current first team.

McGovern in goal.

Three at the back with Martin and Franke to return and Hanley given full debut. Wing backs of Wildshutt on the right, Husband on left.

Reed as DM. Watkins right and Naismith on left Wes in middle for a half with Jerome up front.

A strong bench to provide reinforcement when needed. Brentford likely to make changes need to give these players game time.

king canary wrote the following post at 17/09/2017 2:51 PM:

Yes I''d expect to see quite a few changes. I''m going as it was only £10 a ticket and Brentford is a cracking ground.

Yep it is a cracking ground, enjoy the game.

Hanley cup tied.

But can make it four consecutive clean sheets for the first time in 23 years. Farkelife indeed.

I''d certainly give those that haven''t played much some game time as they are going to be called upon at some point but I would upset the balance too much by probably naming a similar formation and tactics.

McGovern

Martin Zimm Franke Husband

Reed Vrancic

Watkins Wes Naismith

Jerome

Literally just read the presser update after posting on here!

I''d put Wildschut at RB if we rest Pinto and play Murphy if he isn''t too burnt out - if he is then Maddison can step in

Martin being out puts a new spin on it. If we want to rest Klose we will struggle to play 3 at the back which would allow us to use Yanic at right wing back.

Am I right in thinking Farke has used Husband as part of a back three for brief spells? If so maybe him, Zimmerman and Franke with Wildschut and Steipperman as wing backs, Reed and Trybull holding, Josh, Wes and Watkins operating as a front three?

Something like that, would''ve been better resting Pinto as he does seem prone to the odd injury but if Martin is out then we don''t really have much other option.

Mcgovern

Pinto Zimmermann Franke Husband

Reed Trybull

Wildschut Vrancic Hoolahan

Watkins

Im hoping that my man of the match Tryball and Ivo get a rest tomorrow as don''t need them to get injured for our league game on Sat

-----------------------McGovern---------------------------

Pinto---------Hanley-----------Klose-----------Husband

---------------------Reed--------Trybull-------------------

Wildschut---------------Vrancic---------------Watkins

------------------------Jerome------------------------------