Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Brentford match thread

Strong XI!GunnPintoZimmermannKloseHusbandReedTrybullVrancicHoolahanMurphyWatkinsSubs: Matthews, Jerome, Wildschut, Stierpermann, Tettey, Franke, Phillips.

Interesting to see no Martin or Naismith in the squad again, they must be seriously out of favour if they can''t even get in the squad for a Fizzy Cup match. Surprised that Hanley''s not involved either.

Farke said yesterday that Russ and Naismith wouldn''t feature but didn''t hear the news conference so don''t know if they''re injured or not? Good to see we''re taking this seriously, how many changes have Brentford made?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Surprised that Hanley''s not involved either.[/quote]
He''s cup tied.
[/quote]D''oh! [:)]

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Farke said yesterday that Russ and Naismith wouldn''t feature but didn''t hear the news conference so don''t know if they''re injured or not? Good to see we''re taking this seriously, how many changes have Brentford made?[/quote]Only 4 in the first team tonight played against Reading from what i can figure. A couple of debuts as well.

Baldyboy wrote the following post at 19/09/2017 6:54 PM:

Good to see young Phillips on the bench too

Yes 19 years old.

Would be good to see him get some game time. Delighted to see young players in the squad.

[quote user="ec-p"]Martin and Naisy are injured.[/quote]Totally missed this somehow, they weren''t injured during the international break were they? Have they therefore picked up injuries since the break, as I thought they were dropped after the Millwall debacle? Or have I made yet another error? [:)]

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Whats up with McGovern, not even on bench[/quote]He''s rubbish.

[quote user="daly"]Naismith still only halfway through counting last months wages[/quote]He can count?

They said yesterday that Martin and Naismith were both out injured - I saw mention of Martin being ill. Brentford have made a number of changes, like us they have some first team players on the bench - they are a lot better than their league position suggests.

New squad still settling into the season. Good to see the manager using this away game to continue the squads development.

[quote user="daly"]Naismith still only halfway through counting last months wages[/quote]

Before deciding how much he donates to charity.

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 2017-09-19 11:05 PM:

Farke said yesterday that Russ and Naismith wouldn''t feature but didn''t hear the news conference so don''t know if they''re injured or not? Good to see we''re taking this seriously, how many changes have Brentford made?

Martin has a stomach problem related to his colitis condition and Naismith has a muscle injury. Hanley is cup tied having represented Newcastle in the competition earlier in the season.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Mr Angry wrote the following post at 2017-09-19 11:05 PM:

Martin has a stomach problem related to his colitis condition and Naismith has a muscle injury. Hanley is cup tied having represented Newcastle in the competition earlier in the season.[/quote]Thanks for the info [Y]

Kidderminster Exile wrote the following post at 19/09/2017 7:24 PM:

I am thinking that is verdict of Farke

Martin has had some sort of injection in relation to his colitis I believe, poor sod!

It''s a nasty condition when it flares up, I don''t think it''s anything to do with "verdict of Farke " to be honest Kidderminster Exile.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Kidderminster Exile wrote the following post at 19/09/2017 7:24 PM:

I am thinking that is verdict of Farke

Martin has had some sort of injection in relation to his colitis I believe, poor sod!

It''s a nasty condition when it flares up, I don''t think it''s anything to do with "verdict of Farke " to be honest Kidderminster Exile.[/quote]

I was speaking about McGover not Martin