Sign in to follow this  
grinner

goodbye from them and goodbye from me

thats it .after 130 home and away games on the trot, my 3 mates and i have  decieded thats it . what a load of crap was again on show last night. no more, untill it is sorted we will leave our season tickets for home and away in the safe.never again will we waste our dosh on that shower until the board gets the balls to get it SORTED YES SORTED.

Don''t blame you.

Ih, anyone even thinks of the chant "loyal supoorters" needs to take a long hard look at last night''s game.

Ill be loyal.

Im just not wasting my money to see that.

[quote]thats it .after 130 home and away games on the trot, my 3 mates and i have decieded thats it . what a load of crap was again on show last night. no more, untill it is sorted we will leave our season ...[/quote]

Its a bit harsh to stay away. If you don''t go, lend your ticket to someone who wants to see a game.
Its not going to help the team to win if they''re playing in a half empty ground.

Not disrespecting your decision to stay away incidentally, its your choice.
I applaud your support up to now, sounds like you''ve travelled a bit.

I''ll "mind" your ticket for you if you like...I''ll give you my passport as security

[quote]Shame the club are losing 3 loyal supporters. It''s people like you the club is built round.[/quote]

Absolute rubbish Ronbol. 130 games & they''re loyal supporters - I make that just over 2 seasons. So they would have "got on board" during the promotion season & now they clear off as soon as things are not going right.

We don''t need "loyal" supporters like them and they are no good to the Club - you can''t build a Club around people who only like winning.

Being a loyal supporter is about enjoying the good times and being frustrated during the bad times but however bad things get a loyal supporter is always a supporter. OK, we might moan & groan but that''s all part of it.

The thing you never do is throw your toys out of the pram like Grinner & his mates.

So it''s goodbye from them & good riddance from me.

[quote]Absolute rubbish Ronbol. 130 games & they''re loyal supporters - I make that just over 2 seasons. So they would have "got on board" during the promotion season & now they clear off as soon as t...[/quote]

Spot on mate,

I myself have been supporting the canaries for nearly 18 years and as I am now only 23 I dont think I could have started much earlier.. Anyway in those 18 years I have seen some great times and enjoyed every minute. We have also seen some terrible times... really terrible.

For people to quit supporting the team during this current blip is absurd and yeah from stating they have only been to 130 odd games my money is on that they only realised who Norwich were when Huckerby signed for us

I think in fairness it was probably that they had been such loyal supporters that they had even managed the last 130 games without missing one. I hope so anyway.

But to throw a tantrum when we''ve hit a bad patch is a bit childish. This is when we need supporters, not when we are successful.

I''m not too sure what this ''sort it out'' business is beyond a cheap and meaningless slogan. Given that only a few teams are going to achieve the success craved for by their fans are we to argue that the rest haven''t ''sorted it out''. The implication in the above slogan is that this ''sorting it out'' is there to be done and only not done through lack off application.

Much like a teenager ''sorting out'' his untidy bedroom (or constructing a reasoned post
perhaps).

To put things in perspective for me please, MadDan, how many away matches have you been to in the last couple of seasons? 

[quote]Shame the club are losing 3 loyal supporters. It''s people like you the club is built round.[/quote]

Like it.