Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who do you want in the League Cup ?

the draw is tonight, and in England. Sould be around 10pmA memorable trip to one of the big PL stadiumsA ''big'' PL cub at Carrow Road ?An ''easier'' club at home so we have good chance of going through ?Not Newcastle, B''mouth, Bristol, Sunderland, Swansea away .. too farArsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Hammers away or home will doBristol at home, preferably

Once again, disagreeing with City 1st. Bristol away or Swansea away would do me fine, for distance I''d also like West Ham away coz'' I''ve never been, as a football ground.

Selfishly a home game as I don''t have any more holiday to use at work. Would prefer a winnable home game so someone like Bristol City, Boro, Leeds even Bournemouth or Swansea at home.

Someone not in the Championship, because we''ll play them anyway.

At home, or away to Spurs because Wembley.

I was thinking Spurs away, going to Wembley again - but it would probably only be 1/3 full so I''m less sure...it''s not quite the same for a ''run of the mill'' game.

[quote user="Hercules Parrot"]the draw is tonight, and in England. Sould be around 10pmA memorable trip to one of the big PL stadiumsA ''big'' PL cub at Carrow Road ?An ''easier'' club at home so we have good chance of going through ?Not Newcastle, B''mouth, Bristol, Sunderland, Swansea away .. too farArsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Hammers away or home will doBristol at home, preferably[/quote]Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Hammers away or home will doSometimes I amaze even myselfif anyone is interested I am also available for this weeks lottery numbersI''ll put them up just before MOTD