Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Keith Scott's match day observations

I, Keith Scott, attended my first home game of the season today. From the vantage of the Upper Barclay i give you my post game observations in a simple Pro''s and Con''s format.

Pro''s - Trybull. The guy looks class. A tough tackling workhorse, two footed, technically sound. MOTM today by a distance.

Jerome. Worked his socks off as the lone striker. And he had to as he had zero support and was feeding off scraps. Tired in the second half but had to plough on as with Oliveira injured we have no other options. Madness that we find ourselves so short up front.

The back four. Looked pretty solid again. No Bassong/Martin type hairy moments. 4th consecutive league clean sheet.

Con''s- Vrancic. I''ve never seen a player look so off the pace. Lightweight, static, waste of a shirt and never in a million years be starting ahead of either Hoolahan or Maddison.

Murphy. Forget age, forget potential. The lad was absolute gash again today. Massively overrated.

Watkins. Played out of position and it showed. Anonymous.

The complete lack of movement going forward. Can''t believe how many times are players were on their heels just ball watching. Woeful.

The fans. Honestly, i genuinely don''t know why 90% of our fans bother going. As per usual with the exception of a couple of thousand in the lower barclay and snakepit the rest of the ground just sat in their seat, arms folded, mute for 90mins. It''s embarrasing. Tried to join in a few songs but where i was sat it felt pointless. Why are our fans so passionless? Mind you Bristol City were no better. Yes it''s a long journey but considering the size of the city and the fact they are having one of their best starts to a season in a long time i would have expected much more from them in terms of numbers and noise.

Anyway, you''re welcome. KS.

Man sitting in his seat, arms folded, mute for 90 mins criticising others for doing the same.

Don''t think Ricardo''s got any worries...

Mute is better than the total pain in the ar$e who sits behind me moaning about every pass that didn''t go where he wanted. Absolute pleasure, those few minutes, when he leaves early