Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

New Poster

Good Morning. Some of you will know me as a volunteer for the fans social club, some will know me as passionate Block E lads, others from the away terraces but I just thought I would take this time to say hello as my request has finally been approved (I know nutty I cant believe it either). I look forward to the abuse all new posters get :p

Ahh Captain Birdseye, how did I know you would be the first with a welcoming hello. Hows your scampi this season sir?

Haha, I''ll send you a pm of me in a Town shirt Eddie ;). Thanks mate, I shall be getting involved in PUPs/Rays funds if you let me know how mate, would love to contribute.

Just keeping it honest FF.

The more posters who join, and take an active part of the board the better for everyone.

Lincsy right now:
[IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="hogesar"]Lincsy right now:
[IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Greavsy again spoiling for a fight isn''t lost on me. Whatever else Morty might or might not have done he called that one spot on.

Where am I spoiling for a fight Eddie?

Let''s not start that nonsense again, for the sake of everyone else''s enjoyment of this board!

Morty would have called Greavsy an Olympic Grade Bellend but thankfully that sort of thing is consigned to the past.

We''re all friends now and there''s some riotous banter on here, some real cards.

Enjoy the board lincsy.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, hope to meet some of you round the grounds or at a social club event in the coming months. Slightly different topic, lakey I''m coming up to stay in Windermere in November for a week, any recommendations on things to do?

[quote user="lincsy88"]Thanks for the warm welcome guys, hope to meet some of you round the grounds or at a social club event in the coming months. Slightly different topic, lakey I''m coming up to stay in Windermere in November for a week, any recommendations on things to do?[/quote]First thing to do is to buy an umbrella !  ....but seriously, apart from the obvious walking/climbing stuff, the ferry across towards Hawkshead is worth the trip, some quieter shorelines on the other side, plus the Beatrix Potter experience and the Hawkshead brewery. Sizergh Castle is worth a vist a few miles away just south of Kendal. Grasmere is good to visit, as is Ambleside which has cinemas and good eating places. Keswick has indoor climbing walls and an Ice Wall and if in Keswick,

good market on a Thursday, good theatre and cinema and you''re not far from Whinlatter Forest with go ape zip wires and stuff. Plenty to do!

Cheers buddy, will bare all of those things in mind. I have been up Scafell before so hoping to go up Helvellyn this time.

[quote user="lincsy88"]Cheers buddy, will bare all of those things in mind. I have been up Scafell before so hoping to go up Helvellyn this time.[/quote]I used to walk up Gas Hill once upon a time but its way beyond me now.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]I used to walk up Gas Hill once upon a time but its way beyond me now.[:D][/quote]I bet you don''t even attempt Southgate Lane after a game  ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ricardo"]I used to walk up Gas Hill once upon a time but its way beyond me now.[:D][/quote]I bet you don''t even attempt Southgate Lane after a game  ?[/quote]

I renamed Southgate Lane heart attack hill, I swear it gets steeper every season.

Greavsy wrote the following post at 07/09/2017 10:51 AM:

Just keeping it honest FF.

The more posters who join, and take an active part of the board the better for everyone.

Indeed Greavsy. That''s well said and an excellent post👍

Welcome to our board my man and enjoy the ride 😀

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ricardo"]I used to walk up Gas Hill once upon a time but its way beyond me now.[:D][/quote]I bet you don''t even attempt Southgate Lane after a game  ?[/quote]Had a walk round that way with the missus last year. Needed oxygen half way up.