Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Bristol City match thread

GunnPinto Zimmermann Klose Stieprermann             Tettey Trybull      Watkins Vrancic Murphy                    JeromeVrancic and Watkins rewarded for good displays this week!

Would prefer Tettey and Wildschut more rested for the next game. They''re players that are naturally more suited to playing away/on the counter. No point using Wildschut if there''s no space to run into, for example, but could be really effective after 60 minutes.

Would''ve played Wes instead of Vrancic but I like that team, bring it on!

[:$] Corrected:                  GunnPinto Zimmermann Klose Stieprermann             Reed Trybull      Watkins Vrancic Murphy                    Jerome

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Should be strong enough starting 11 to see of Bristol[/quote]I wouldn''t underestimate Bristol so flippantly, they''ve not lost in eight games and only once in eleven.Our defence have got to do a job on that Bobby Reid [Y]

Looking for a repeat of Tuesday''s performance from Trybull. Surprised that Tettey isn''t playing after not playing on Tuesday but after the criticism over the Burton game maybe DF thinks Trybull/Reed is a more attacking option that Trybull/Tettey.

Vrancic should have scored. Hit post from 7 yards out. Slightly missed the connection on it.

Game is very tight.

Trybull is absolute class. Sign him up long term now before others come sniffing.

[quote user="kick it off"]Scum are losing 1-0 at elland road[/quote]F*ckers have just equalised.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="kick it off"]Scum are losing 1-0 at elland road[/quote]F*ckers have just equalised.[/quote]Leeds have just regained the lead [:|]

[quote user="Jools"]Come on Carrow Road make some f*cking noise![/quote]

Agreed Jools, it sooo quiet u can hear the players shouting.. not good.

Team seem to be playing well. I would like more width on the right side as Watkins keeps coming inside and is the least effective Norwich player on the pitch, in my view.

Agree with that Kanadyan. Neither of our wingers have been in the game much as Murphy also been quiet aside from that one blistering run.

Get Yanic on.

If that''s true, then it''s a shame the crowd started getting restless so early on in the match. No way can that be helpful. And no it won''t gee up the players. It''ll just make them more nervous. How often do you hear about opposition managers desperate to silence their opponents fans early on? I''d say there must be something in that, but hey ho! We know better 😉

Bristol City are playing well so far this season, it''s not like we''re playing Swanage Town. So patience is needed.

I could understand if it was the 70th minute or so... but REALLY?

Haha WestCoast, I think hollering from start to finish is maybe a bit much to expect and unrealistic, but still - we should make it uncomfortable for Bristol City, not our own!

We should have had a pen then apparently.