Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

The scum's own goal

To be fair their goalie is one of their better players so I''m reliable informed and has saved them several times this season. They were worried sick about losing him in the summer

[quote user="kick it off"]http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/11050049/leeds-3-2-ipswich
Absolute peach by Bialkowski - hope he''s still in nets when they come to FCR.
Shades of Ruddy in that Derby game a few years ago - this one was worse though - tries to catch it under no pressure, flaps at it and basically throws it into his own net. Worth a watch.
[/quote]I''m sure they will be rueing the way the fixtures fell.What chance them beating us had we gone there in August ?Whereas now I would back us

Agree with you City 1st, they would loved to have played us after 3/4 games but won''t feel so confident now we''re 5 games unbeaten. Can visualise a 0-0 draw, can you?

At this stage that would look the favourite, but we will have to see who is available for both sides come the game. City certainly have a stronger squad in depth and the extra month will benefit us as we begin to gel. Oliveira should be back and I sense that as the defence fits better together we will be a bit more expansive.As a City fans I would suggest (and be grateful) that we won''t be conceding four so regularly now.But if a week in politics is a long while a month in football is an age. And the time afforded by the last break might give us the same time to improve. After all since Millwall we have won three, drawn tw and conceded one goal. Not something away fans at London Bridge would have inagined as the stood waiting for the train home after being beaten 4-0.

ps if you know any ''binners'' tell them that they should hand over all of the ''Wally Cobblers'' Stand to us as we have a bigger support...................... remember to duck when you do !