Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 8

Internazionale to beat Genoa on Sunday for me please...and Klose to score at FCR.Good luck PUPs and OTBC!

Hmmm, I seem to have had a bit of a senior moment earlier this morning as I thought we were down in Brizzle.

I''ll still go for 2-1 win for us but obviously the trip home will be much shorter!

Right - am going to think about this properly to try and resolve my 100% loss record :(

My Pick is for Connah''s Quay to beat Cardiff M U in the Welsh premier league.

Cardiff are not good travellers after being beaten by lowly Bala last time out. The Nomads are sited even further north in Connah''s Quay (geographically the nearest team to me!) and will be keen to get back on winning ways after their recent defeat away at league leaders Llandudno. So there''s my reasoning - Nomads to beat Cardiff welsh Prem.

As for the Norwich bet, I think we have looked stronger defensively in recent games, but I fear Bristol City will be buoyed by their 2-0 win over Stoke midweek in the cup and so will score. However I think we will score too after our recent run of better form. Therefore my safe-ish bet would be for a game of over 2.5 goals and Murphey to score.

Thanks.

The Finnish Ykkonen Division of the women''s league.TiPS to win at home against TPV.TiPS, with a 7-1-1 and 31/3 home record, are top but need points to be sure of promotion. TPV, with a 2-0-7 and 13/19 away record, are eighth and cannot go up or down.The current odds are 1/5.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Norwich City to win and Stiepermann to score, at 5/1.Good luck to all!

A trip across the pond for me to Germany, where I''ll back Dortmund vs M''gladbach for a HOME WIN. Dortmund have made a great start and have a pretty awesome record of 13 goals scored and none conceded, averaging 2.6 goals per game. Tasty! M''gladbach have done pretty well themselves, winning 2, drawing 2 and losing just one of their opening 5 games which gives this game pretty decent odds but Dormund should have more than enough in the tank to win this home fixture.

As for the Norwich bet, over 1 corner each half both sides is currently listing @3.4 so surely worth a quid or two.

Good luck everyone, especially Angry and Indy_Bones

National league for me this week, and after Aberdeen letting me (and LDC) down badly last week i''m predicting an away win for Dover as they travel to Guiseley.For the City bet, Josh to score anytime.Good luck all, especially our pickers Mr Angry and Indy_Bones, OTBC

Thanks for some excellent suggestions so far, I''m going to be finalising my City picks slightly earlier than expected at around 4-5pm, so just a heads up for anyone to get their choices in ASAP if possible as I''d really hate to miss a great pick and lose out on adding extra funds to the pot [:)]

Bundesliga 1

RB Leipzig v E Frankfurt HOME WIN

I think a 2-0 win is on the cards for City this weekend.

Jerome to score.

Good luck all!

Snake

Thanks to all our PuP''s for their suggestions for the city pick, here''s what I''m going with in a slightly different split:2-0 NCFC win - £32-1 NCFC win - £3Murphy to score anytime - £2Klose to score anytime - £1Over 1 corner each half for both sides - £1NN, I''ll leave you to work out where best to place the above [:)]Good luck to Mr Angry and all our other PuP''s with the non-city picks [:D]

OK, I was going to do this later but I''m going out soon and not sure what time I''ll be back.

Hopefully 3rd-or is it 4th?-time lucky, I was going to be sensible and pick 6 dead certs, but like a moth to a flame I''ve been drawn to some apparent mismatches with decent odds, so I''m fearing the worst. If I haven''t chosen your pick I probably should have, so apologies!

In no particular order:

Man City home;

Bordeaux home;

Inter Milan home;

Charlton home;

KuPS home;

Luton home.

Bordeaux is also my pick.

Really hope these come in, otherwise I may have to go into hiding!

Cheers

My pick this week is MAN UTD away win at Southampton

For the Norwich bet I think a 2-0 home win

Good luck

I''m going for a home win for Fylkir v. IR Reykjavik. Sorry to be late for the picks.

Good Luck, Mr Angry!

Good Luck with the match bet Indy!

Good luck Mr Angry, Indy Bones and all the above.

Leicester to draw with Liverpool (5/2) and

3-1 win for us (14/1).

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Thanks to all our PuP''s for their suggestions for the city pick, here''s what I''m going with in a slightly different split:2-0 NCFC win - £32-1 NCFC win - £3Murphy to score anytime - £2Klose to score anytime - £1Over 1 corner each half for both sides - £1NN, I''ll leave you to work out where best to place the above [:)]Good luck to Mr Angry and all our other PuP''s with the non-city picks [:D][/quote]
Thanks Indy. Brilliant selections buddy. You''re proving to be a great asset to our fantastic team of PUPs.
I couldn''t find the corner selection. It''s probably me being a bit thick so I''ll ask Duncan tomorrow. But I''ve placed the others to our best advantage and we have : -

2-0 NCFC win

£3 Bill

Hill

11/1

£36.00

2-1 NCFC win

£3 Bet

15/2

£25.50

Murphy to score anytime

£2 Bet

12/5

£6.80

Klose to score anytime

£1 Bet

11/1

£12.00

Over 1 corner each half for both sides

£1

Good luck tomorrow Indy and our beloved team.
OTBC

[quote user="Mr Angry"]OK, I was going to do this later but I''m going out soon and not sure what time I''ll be back.

Hopefully 3rd-or is it 4th?-time lucky, I was going to be sensible and pick 6 dead certs, but like a moth to a flame I''ve been drawn to some apparent mismatches with decent odds, so I''m fearing the worst. If I haven''t chosen your pick I probably should have, so apologies!

In no particular order:

Man City home;

Bordeaux home;

Inter Milan home;

Charlton home;

KuPS home;

Luton home.

Bordeaux is also my pick.

Really hope these come in, otherwise I may have to go into hiding!

Cheers[/quote]
Thank you Mr Angry, you''ve done us proud. I love these buddy! I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is a mouthwatering £99.73. Here are the details :-

Man City

-         

-

1/7

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Charlton

-         

8/11

-

Sat

Luton

-         

1/2

Sat

Bordeaux

-

8/11

19:00

Sat

Inter Milan

-

3/10

14:00

Sun

KuPS

-

1/2

16:30

Sun

So we have four tomorrow and the last two on Sunday. Let''s hope we get that bit of luck we always need to enable us to celebrate another win early on Sunday evening. 
Good luck Mr Angry and all you PUPs.[:)] 

Nutty, the Corner bet is listed on BillHill under "Your Odds"

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/11701489/Norwich+v+Bristol+City.html

I can''t do the clicky link, but navigate to there and click on the Your Odds tab

Apologies for being really late and a bit sketchy recently.

DIRTY LEEDS v Dirty Ipswich - HOME WIN

Norwich bet - HT draw, FT Norwich

Good luck all

Leedscanary