Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Maddison

How long before the big clubs start sniffing round, have seen him play now a few times this season, He for sure has a great future in the game hopefully a few more years at Norwich

In a way I hope they are sniffing around, as it means he''s doing something right. I just hope if he does go on to bigger things we see a handsome sum in return north of £20m.

I''d hope we''ve got a couple of seasons with him yet, hopefully we make the most of it. I love how he has recently developed his defensive side of his game and now he doesn''t seem a luxury pick in a 5 man midfield. He''s got about as much magic as we''ve seen since Wes and is the perfect successor to him.

It''d be sad if he ended up at "a prem club desperate to survive" but I guess that''s football for you. I think he could do a tad better than that after a couple of years here.

Unless he goes to one of the big 6-7, which is unlikely, then the majority of other Prem teams will always be looking over their shoulder at the relegation scrap or fully in it.

Remember how good Pritchard was at this level 2-3 years ago and look where he is now.