Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Reading match thread -

I agree Lincoln.

I love Wes, and it''s great to have two really creative players in the side, but away from home I would have started Wildschutt on the right.

Really it should have been either Wes or Maddison, not both.

Especially when you know that Reading at home will have more of the possession and you are looking to counter attack.

Snake

Madison has been influential this half. Some sublime touches and a cracking goal. Wes has been anonymous in this first half. Best of the defence for me has been Zimmerman. Trybull and Tettey have been solid but haven''t made too much of an impact. Jerome, Murphy have been average imo.

Good away performance so far aģainst a good Reading side.

Husband has been fine - again peoples preconceptions but we''re used to that.

Jerome a handful upfront, need to get Wes and Maddison on the ball as soon as we can so they have a bit of space.

Would happily take the 1-1 but Reading are due a win in front of their fans i think.

In Murphy''s defence, he seems to get fouled every time has has the ball. We need to give Reading something to think about on the other side of the pitch.

Very attentional game. I''m president of the anti-james husband club but I think he''s been ok. Did enough to put McCleary off on the lob chance. Couldnt do much more without This ref giving them a pen (seems to me like he would like the opportunity). He''s done OK. Team look tired though.

A draw is about right based on chances so far. It could be 2-2.

Not sure about our attacking midfield three. Great goal from Maddison. Murphy keeps getting fouled. While Wes keeps coming inside and running into traffic.

First Norwich goal from a free-kick for 99 games!?!?!?

First goal Reading have scored this season in a first-half - we might have guessed where that record was going tonight....

Would love Murphy to have a good game, but he seems either disinterested or lacking confidence. Wilschut on for him.

DF must have something in mind picking that midfield three, but it didn''t exactly work last time he tried it. so I''m wracking my brains to work out what it is.

It should also be noted that Trybull gave away a cheap freekick that led to their goal. But he''s forgiven because let''s face it, without him sweeping up in front of the defence we would be struggling.

I''d honestly argue the defending for that goal was worse than anything I''ve seen from us in the last couple of years. No complaints though.