Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Reading match thread -

No Stiepermann and a quick reprieve for Murphy. Hopefully that left side will hold up today.

Normally I''d say playing Maddison, Wes and Murphy would be a bit too lightweight. But with Trybull and Tettey in behind, Farke clearly believes we have enough defensive cover.

I don’t like Hoolahan on the right, would rather Watkins or Wildschut was playing there. He comes inside, we look to narrow and try to pass through the defence. We struggled against Burton and Bristol City because of that

@unique...

On sky sports football there was, it’s sky sports main event where they didn’t start until 5.30. No idea what Sky is thinking with the new channels

Great from Maddison, but now big questions as we have conceded.

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Well... we were going to concede at some times. Ironic that it''s against a team that has no striker and haven''t speed recently. Happens regularly with us.[/quote]

Speed should have read scored.

I totally agree with Lincoln re Wes, he has been virtually anonymous so far and has had no impact on the match. Either move him at half time or take him off for Yanic as I think his pace and directness would be far more beneficial today.