Sign in to follow this  
Essjayo

Forum Newbie

Morning All. It''s my first visit to the Forum, so Hello to all my fellow Canaries Supporters. We don''t have much to sing about at the moment do we? We''ve got a good squad of players give or take a few, but our management would appear to have lost the way.

Putting things in to perspective, there are 38 games left and we NEED to win at least 30 of those games to get promoted. It''s sad to say but the current management can only have 2 or 3 games at most to get us back on track. It is sad because Worthy HAS done wonders for us, but it has started to go wrong, the final game of last season was the start of it in my opinion, it was all in our own hands.

Replacements? Micky Adams, Mike Newell, Adrian Boothroyd? The board would have to make a very lucrative offer to get them to a club performing worse than their current club, however we have the players,the potential and the organisation to go straight back up and stay up with the right coaching team.

But for time being, Come on You Yellow''s, it''s time to take 3 points off Ipswich.

Welcome to the Board, Stuart. I think you''re right, I can''t see any of those managers wanting to come to us straight away. I noticed on another forum that a coaching team of Keegan and Iwan Roberts had been mentioned - now, that would be something!

Welcome Stuart! Yeah the situation that our club finds itself in at the moment is a real shame. I get the sense that its a "Worthingtons taken us as far as he can." Will he be sacked in the near future maybe, maybe not?, in the end results will tell. At the moment from a new managers point of view this is a very attractive club 2 come and manage at. correct? good players/potential, very well organised and in good financial state. Sundays game is very important!

lets be avin u!!!!

I understand its the Board''s policy to back Worthington. Well its about time the Board changed their policy and Delia paid another visit to Walsingham as after all it worked last time.

Worthington is a flop and has been for a while now. He has run out of ideas and no longer commands the respect needed for a manager of Norwich City F.C..

There are others who can run the club and its time the Board got off its backside and found someone new with a bit of steel in their veins and a sharp tongue in their head.

First off welcome Stuart.The subject of worthy, should he stay or go has been the topic of debate for many a week. People on here know my opinion of not sacking him (just yet anyway). I don''t think we should panic or lose our heads as some supporters on here have. The time is fast approaching when we do need to start winning, I always said it would take 10 to 12 games to adjust to this league. I hope it doesn''t go any further than that.

[quote]Morning All. It''s my first visit to the Forum, so Hello to all my fellow Canaries Supporters. We don''t have much to sing about at the moment do we? We''ve got a good squad of players give or take a few...[/quote]

i agree stuart that this is still all about that last game of the season when we lost after being in such a good position. It is a hangover from that. And the players still havn''t got over it.