Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Magnificent

I thought the first 20 minutes we looked classy, calm and miles better than we''ve seen at the back in several seasons. I don''t know what this season will bring, but certainly a foundation and indentity for the club moving forward is starting to emerge!

Onwards and upwards, hopefully this has helped put everyone all on the same page and we can get Carrow road back to its fearsome best...

We look a real force in this league now. Top marks to Farke and the squad for the turnaround

So pleased for Daniel & Stuart, it was obvious to everyone who came to our July fans forum that these two were the business & would come good.

Great performance 4 away wins in a row lets make it 5

Yep, we look like an organised professional team.  As Don Goodman commented on City''s recent revival '''' Daniel Farke knows , there is more than one way to skin a cat''''.Our Manager this season now has a wider range of options than our previous, and it looks like he knows how to use them.Exciting Times.

It is magnificent and if we keep progressing and gaining confidence there will be a lot more to come from the team. Important we still keep patient as there will be ups and downs, but as long as we stay competitive and develop the squad then I thing we''ll have a very rosie future with Farke.

best result of the season so far. Reading are now slouches but we looked sharp.Still yet to be impressed with Watkins though.. he wont have helped his cause today

Awesome result, awesome goal, awesome performance, awesome September, awesome form, you could just say awesome! Let''s keep it going lads, awesome, just awesome!☺☺