Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Form table last 6 matches

Sorry, my phone won''t let me do proper links but this makes interesting reading

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:6/type:home-and-away

They must be getting slightly nervous down the road, especially when you look at the fixtures they have coming up

Any key injuries, suspensions, over-confidence or complacency could put an end to that form, and with games rapidly coming up in succession, we really need to keep our feet on the ground and take it one game at a time. 

We are down to two strikers at the moment and the break will help Oliviera recover.

But one set back and we will be manufacturing a striker to fill in and that isn''t easy as I can''t see who could really fill that role without altering the two systems we are employing.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]We are down to two strikers at the moment and the break will help Oliviera recover.

But one set back and we will be manufacturing a striker to fill in and that isn''t easy as I can''t see who could really fill that role without altering the two systems we are employing.[/quote]That is a concern. I''d imagine that if either Nelson or Cam were unavailable during Marley''s suspension, we''d just go without a striker on the bench and then, if necessary, put Josh up there on his own. Don''t think he''d recall Naismith to play out of position – the other option would be putting the very raw Fonkeu or Abrahams on the bench.