Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

ticket office tinpot

I logged in at 8:58 ready and got my 2 at 9:25am but did get kicked off several times in the process. You get there in the end but it is painful

Waited on line for 25 mins eventually got to top of the queue on the countdown and the site crashed.

Hopeless

[quote user="Ginja"]Not sure what the fuss is all about, just logged in and bought tickets no problem.[/quote]
[:D]

Herman wrote the following post at 28/09/2017 10:16 AM:

They''re doing it deliberately so people have something about the club to moan about.

How long did you have to wait to get yours Herman?

Apparently another 5,000 have been made available already, or so my friend has been told by someone who''s been to the ticket office in the last half hour.

Picked mine up at about half 11, had a 5 minute wait to get online. Coach was showing as limited, but imagine for £30 inc coach travel pretty much everyone will try and go that way

Am hoping there''ll be more, been in meetings all day, the official site says sold out and I have to go back into another meeting - despite living down here I''ve never managed to get to the Emirates!

I think it will be a poor show on NCFC if we can''t get any more tickets as a lot of Arsenal fans won''t go. Maybe a an issue for the committees of the Premier League or EFL?

I also think NCFC should start a waiting list. The times that the tickets go on sale are unfair on those who are working!

58/59 cup run.......15 minute walk to bus-stop, hour and a half on bus to Tombland, walk down POW Rd and along Riverside, join queue at Bracondale, stand in queue for two hours in pouring rain finally to reach ticket office just as the old boy in front is told "sorry, we''ve just sold out". Kids today? Pah! Sitting in the warm and whinging about having to wait 40 minutes on the phone! Wimps! [:$]

I don''t think the club have handled this well at all. I know a lot of regular away travellers who have high away points tallies who have not got tickets for this. Perhaps they were taken by surprise but they should have anticipated demand for this fixture and used the priority system. what is the point of having such a system if you are not going to use it?

it appears that people didn''t even need a customer number to get tickets and could buy as many as they wanted?

I''m fed up of hearing "Regular away travellers". We are all NCFC fans together. No one should have priority over anyone else. It should be first come, first served!

No it shouldn''t.

That''s why there is a points and priority system. There would still have been plenty of tickets left over for everyone else had they implemented it.

I bet there will be loads of Arsenal supporting kids in the away end out for a day trip.

Tried but sold out before I could eventually get through... so much for looking after those that travelled to Sheffield etc and have been for years.

Pathetic.

[quote user="ncfc fan"]I''m fed up of hearing "Regular away travellers". We are all NCFC fans together. No one should have priority over anyone else. It should be first come, first served![/quote]

Utter tosh... you need to reward those that go week in week out not the glory hunters who chose the glamour ties only..

[quote user="ncfc fan"]I''m fed up of hearing "Regular away travellers". We are all NCFC fans together. No one should have priority over anyone else. It should be first come, first served![/quote]Couldn''t agree less.As Jim Smith says the priority points system would have been the best way to sell tickets, especially as NCFC knew there''d be strong demand. If it was true that people could buy as many tickets as they wanted that wasn''t perhaps a good idea either.Still, hopefully they''ll be able to get another wodge of tickets which should satisfy demend.